This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bad Girls Club: Twisted Sisters Episode 2

Topic » Bad Girls Club: Twisted..

2992 days 11 hours ago
Cort
Sisters Make it Better!

Bad Girls Club will bring together a cast of sisters to live in a beautiful mansion.

Are you and your sister independent, spirited, opinionated, outspoken or endlessly entertaining- then you just might have what it takes to be a member of a special online edition of Bad Girls Club.  Must be 21 and up to apply BGC returns with a new twist as four sets of feisty sisters move into the mansion on “Bad Girls Club: Twisted Sisters” These fierce alpha females are eager to improve their relationships with each other and confront their issues head on.  The girls will not only face tension with family, but will also have to tackle the clashing personalities of their other housemates.  Life coach Laura Baron will work with the sisters in hopes to tame their tempers and strive to strengthen their bond with one another.

Official Cast:
The Smith Sisters: "The Petty Lunatics"
Alyssa Smith 27 years old (presea6789)
Farrah Smith 24 years old (Ventinabella) 

The Washington Sisters: "The Splitting Image"
Madison Washington 21 years old (Crush)
Morgan Washington 21 years old (kaylee21)

The Baraka Sisters: "The Sephora Sirens"
Nicole Baraka 25 Years old (Cort)
Lydia Baraka 22 years old (Kort)

The Williams Sisters: "The Uncontrolled Thornberrys"
Lea Williams 28 years old (Lockerami)
Syd Williams 24 yeats old (Shorondabubbles)
Loren Williams 22 years old (Brandonh1)

Rules: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2998/forum/topic/17133787
2992 days 11 hours ago
kort
- Panning inside the house, Lydia is laying in her bed, taking a sleeping break. She has been sitting around the house, barely communicating with her fellow roommates as she feels she's a bit higher up than them.

Interview: I don't click with none of the girls in the house. They aren't even fun to argue with. I have yet to see one girl show me she's actually a bad girl. Their wack, weak and pathetic. I shut down that Madelin whore with classy insults and made her sister cry with the truth.
2992 days 11 hours ago
Cort
Lydia can we talk?
2992 days 11 hours ago
kort
About what?

- Rising up in her bed, uncapping her water bottle.
2992 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Loren would walk downstairs and begin eating breakfast-
2992 days 11 hours ago
Cort
I feel like its time you change your mind set in this house your attitude always bring us down in every situation
2992 days 11 hours ago
kort
I feel like it's time you packed up your shit, and moved down the hall to where the fake bitches rest their heads.

I don't have to change a motherfuckin' thing, okay? If I want to sit around the house, and call my boyfriend, and not fuck with bitches who aren't on my level, that's MY choice. Not yours, not theirs, no anyone's. Newsflash sis, these girls don't even like you. Name one bitch in this house that has your back, besides me?

- Rolling her eyes.
2992 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Loren would finish her breakfast and walk outside-
2992 days 11 hours ago
Cort
You dont even have my back
2992 days 11 hours ago
Cort
You this is why are parents aren't together anymore because of your roten attitude and you making up lies on Daddy
2992 days 11 hours ago
Cort
You were jealous of my relationship with him
2992 days 11 hours ago
kort
If I don't have your back, then why are you in my fuckin' face? Just get the fuck out! I don't want to hear my sister accuse me of being a traitor when she's been doing it her WHOLE fucking life. Are you kidding me?

You didn't have my back or our mom's back when we needed you. So go fuck yourself.

Interview: My sister .. that bitch, ran off with our father when our parents divorced. Fucking cunt never called, never asked how we were doing while she was fucking around with Daddy Warbucks. But of course she walks around like she's fucking SAINT Mary or some shit. Ya shit stanks. For miles.
2992 days 10 hours ago
kort
Jealous of what? Of fucking what? That raggedy ass relationship you have with him? Don't ever forget he DUMPED your ass on mom's front fucking door when his new little girlfriend came along. He thinks your garbage, just like he does me and mom.

The only difference is...he's fucking right about you.

- Smirking, flipping her hair.
2992 days 10 hours ago
Cort
I hope you die lydia

- walks away crying
2992 days 10 hours ago
kort
Your already dead inside.

Interview: My sister acts like Satan. Give her a fucking tail and horns and the bitch is Lucifer personified.
2992 days 10 hours ago
Cort
Bitch thats why you were raped

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!