This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Young and Established in ATL Episode 2

Topic » The Young and Established in..

2987 days 9 hours ago
Cort
The show follows several women living in and around the Metro Atlanta area as they balance home, business ventures, and their social calenders as a production crew follows their everyday activities. Juggling families, careers, and jam-packed social calendars, the Women live their triumphs and frustrations out loud. Atlanta continues to be a character in itself as one of the hottest entertainment hubs in America. These driven and ambitious women prove that they’re not just "women," but entrepreneurs, doting mothers, and feisty southern women.

I did not want to limit anyone during this show the whole point about the show is being establish. i took it upon myself to kind take different aspects of each show we have done to make this new show.

http://www.tengaged.com/group/2998/forum/topic/17172516

Cast A:
Morgan Danielle (Kort)
Tiffany Hodge (kaylee21)
Evanna James-Scott (evann)
Mya Nichols (presea6789)
Pamela Hawn (VenetiaBella)

Cast B:
Kylie Flair (summerrae101)
Dani Reid (Topazisqueen)
Noelle King (crush)
Erica Taylor (Brandonh1)
2987 days 9 hours ago
Cort
[ The Girls have not seen each other in two weeks due to the fight out break. The Producers felt it was a good idea to give the girls time apart from each other to defuse tension ]
2987 days 9 hours ago
crush
*Noelle would be seen flying back from L.A with Princess visiting Chris*
2987 days 9 hours ago
crush
Interview: It was good being away for a little. I really needed it.
2987 days 9 hours ago
kort
*After a montage of city transitions, the scene shows the exterior of Morgan's house. Inside, she is in the middle of working on her article for the magazine.*

Interview: I have kept my distance from the group to focus my attention to handling my work and getting things done.
2987 days 9 hours ago
Venetiabella
— Pamela is at her pageant studio, ordering around several girls. She stands at a pyramid, revealing the top girl at the pyramid. The moms of the girls in the class stand by and watch.

Today, at the top of the pyramid, is Chelsea. Chelsea, you showed me that your passionate about your work and you're going for the crown. That's why you're at the top of the pyramid.
2987 days 9 hours ago
Cort
- Texting Morgan

I owe you an Apology
2987 days 9 hours ago
kort
Texting Evanna: Alright, do you want to meet me somewhere and do it face to face or what?

Interview: Evanna and I weren't exactly cordial the last time we spoke to one another. *Pans to her throwing things at her.* If she wants to be mature and move on past this minor hiccup, I am woman enough to do the same.
2987 days 9 hours ago
crush
*Noelle would be seen doing a photo shoot for Essence magazine*
2987 days 9 hours ago
Venetiabella
Confessional: I'm hosting a charity event tonight and I want all the girls to come.

— Giving Noelle a call.
2987 days 9 hours ago
Cort
- Texting Morgan

NO thanks hun i am actually on a retreat with my church right now getting closer to God and it was put upon my heart to text you and pray for you.
2987 days 9 hours ago
presea6789
- Mya is seen tasting some of her new wine samples.

I'm loving this one .. the mixed berry one, Joe. I'm FEELING like that is definitely gonna be one of the official releases ..
2987 days 9 hours ago
crush
*Texts Evanna*
Can we talk? One on one.
2987 days 9 hours ago
crush
*Picking up the phone*
Hello?
2987 days 9 hours ago
kort
Texting Evanna: Mmkay, boo! Enjoy your retreat.

*Morgan sits puzzled by this text. She shakes her head, letting out a chuckle as she goes back to writing her article.*
2987 days 9 hours ago
Venetiabella
Hey Noelle babe, it's Pamela. Listen, I'm having a charity event tonight. I would love it for you to come. Everyone who is anyone will be there. I just want to ask, you know, Evanna will be going and I would like it for you guys not to fight.

Confessional: I would love for Noelle to come to the party, just if Evanna and her can keep it cordial. It's about charity.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!