This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Young and Established: ATL

Topic » The Young and Established: ..

2985 days 9 hours ago
Cort
The show follows several women living in and around the Metro Atlanta area as they balance home, business ventures, and their social calenders as a production crew follows their everyday activities. Juggling families, careers, and jam-packed social calendars, the Women live their triumphs and frustrations out loud. Atlanta continues to be a character in itself as one of the hottest entertainment hubs in America. These driven and ambitious women prove that they’re not just "women," but entrepreneurs, doting mothers, and feisty southern women.

I did not want to limit anyone during this show the whole point about the show is being establish. i took it upon myself to kind take different aspects of each show we have done to make this new show.

http://www.tengaged.com/group/2998/forum/topic/17172516

Cast A:
Morgan Danielle (Kort)
Tiffany Hodge (kaylee21)
Evanna James-Scott (evann)
Mya Nichols (presea6789)
Pamela Hawn (VenetiaBella)

Cast B:
Kylie Flair (summerrae101)
Dani Reid (Topazisqueen)
Noelle King (crush)
Erica Taylor (Brandonh1)
2985 days 9 hours ago
Cort
[ Episode 3 picks up with the beginning to the BIG trip as each girl is arriving in Russia getting settled into the Penthouse they will be staying in]
2985 days 9 hours ago
kort
*Using home footage shot by Morgan, it shows her view in India after she arrives // http://i.imgur.com/dQwdWRx.jpg // she continues exploring the penthouse the women are staying in.*

Interview: I am truly grateful to be in India! The city is beautiful, the locals are so gracious and gorgeous. So much rich culture and heritage! The last time I seen India was Cheetah Girls 2. *Laughs*

Nice! Very nice! She did a good job picking and furnishing this place!
2985 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would be seen getting out of a black SUV walking up to the penthouse-

CF: So I hope this trip dont turn bad but well see with these ladies I will be addressing the whole talking about me and my husbands problems and me not fitting in antics on this trip tonight me, evanna and Morgan
2985 days 9 hours ago
kort
*Noticing Erica arriving, Morgan gives her a smile.*

Hello Erica! Welcome to India.

Interview: Things between Erica and I are awkward, and it pisses me off because it shouldn't be. Had she cleared the air way back in America, we wouldn't be sitting looking at one another like idiots.
2985 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would take off her shades-

Hey Morgan...same to you its nice here

Walks on the balcony-
2985 days 9 hours ago
kort
Whenever you want to discuss whatever issue it is, I'm free. I want to get to the bottom of it, and move forward.

*Leaning against the balcony over-looking the water.*
2985 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Looks out at the water-

Alright....Tonight we can sit down and talk
2985 days 9 hours ago
kort
*Exiting the balcony, texting on her phone.*

Interview: Someone in this group is involved...otherwise I'm sure Erica would've been said something. Who are you covering for? Who are you trying to protect? Childish bullsh*t.
2985 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would fix her braid and walk into the house-

Morgan lets talk and clear the air
2985 days 9 hours ago
kort
*Looking up, crossing her legs.*

Yeah, definitely. Let's get right into it. What's going on? All I know is what Evanna told me, which is that you have an issue with me and want to "fight me". I'm in the dark. I don't know what's going on between us.
2985 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Looks-

really?....ok this is what evanna told me she was like morgan said you dont fit in this circle and you ride other girls coat tails and ill never fit in with this group espically with what me and my husband is going through I said Im gonna address it with her later on I said we can sit down and talk and I told evanna she better not be lieing to me about this I never said I was gonna fight you I did say if you did say that I didnt know what I was gonna say to you but I never said I was gonna kick your ass or fight you
2985 days 8 hours ago
kort
From what I was told, the other night at dinner you wanted to attack me. Evanna said she had to calm you down, because you wanted to fight me. And I want to make it very clear to you, that I do not think I am better than you, or "high class". I've never spoken ill of you in any way, shape or form.

And as far as your husband is concerned, never. I will not bring him into any conversation, no matter what. The conversation we had that day was private, strictly private, and it never left that room we were both in. Evanna is a snake.

Interview: I had a feeling that Snakanna was involved, per usual. She's a low down dirty dog and she's up to her old schemes. She's no good.
2985 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
Looks

I never got intend or raised my voice and said I wanted to fight you or anything I sense evanna is losing to cause a rift in our friend ship
2985 days 8 hours ago
kort
That's exactly what she is trying to do.

*Shaking her head.*

She was putting bugs in your ear, and in my ear, to get us to go head to head. I could not understand why you weren't just telling, Erica. Because I know you are straight up, so when you wouldn't tell me I knew something was up.

And it was Evanna. At age 601. Instigating.
2985 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
Looks

Yeah I wanted evanna here too

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!