This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Young & Established: Season 2 Applications

Topic » The Young & Established:..

2976 days 8 hours ago
Cort
The show follows several women living in and around the Metro Atlanta area as they balance home, business ventures, and their social calenders as a production crew follows their everyday activities. Juggling families, careers, and jam-packed social calendars, the Women live their triumphs and frustrations out loud. Atlanta continues to be a character in itself as one of the hottest entertainment hubs in America. These driven and ambitious women prove that they’re not just "women," but entrepreneurs, doting mothers, and feisty southern women.

I did not want to limit anyone during this show the whole point about the show is being establish. i took it upon myself to kind take different aspects of each show we have done to make this new show.

This show is inspired by:
Love and Tengaged (Love and Hip & Hop)
Mob Wives
Basketball wives
Real housewives
etc

PLEASE be REALISTIC when creating your characters.

You characters occupation can be:
Music Producer
Hair/Nail Salon Owner
Basketball Wife
Professional Chief
Restaurant owner
Upcoming Fashion Icon
Music Artist
Sports Manager
Lawyer
Etc

Of course there will be drama just like any other show we do. You're character can either be from LA or ATL.

Name:
Age (you should be  around 25 and up):
Jobs (you can be a lawyer had a role on a tv show etc keep it real):
Parnter  (your either married, going threw a divorice, a recent widow, or just single):
Kids (optional):
Background/Bio (i wanna know your life alittle add u kids and husband etc add if any family member has been to jail or on tv before)
Active:
Quote(like during the intro when each wife says one line):
Suggestions:
Are you Realistic?

[RETURNING CAST MEMBERS]
Character:
Update from Season 1:
2976 days 6 hours ago
crush
[RETURNING CAST MEMBERS]
Character: Noelle King
Update from Season 1: She has her own store open now, she has been in a few movies, small parts, also she is now dating
2976 days 2 hours ago
Ryuia2000
Name: Laura Zales
Age (you should be  around 25 and up): 27
Jobs (you can be a lawyer had a role on a tv show etc keep it real): Music Artist
Partner  (your either married, going threw a divorce, a recent widow, or just single): dating
Kids (optional): Taylor Zales, 13
Background/Bio : At the young age of 14, Laura gave birth to Taylor. Taylor's father is Laura's former boyfriend who left her after finding out that Laura got pregnant. She was a kid star starting at the young age of 10, her career was ruined after people found out that she was pregnant. She returned to the industry at 16, and she was featured in a documentary about her life being a teenage mother, how she coped about it, and what would she like to say about her fans. She officially ended her acting career at age 27 to focus more on her daughter that's going to puberty and her singing career.
Active: 8 out of 10
Quote(like during the intro when each wife says one line): "Follow your dreams"
Suggestions: nah
Are you Realistic? Yes, I am.
2974 days 19 hours ago
Venetiabella
[RETURNING CAST MEMBERS]
Character: Trenesha James, http://i.imgur.com/Zrj0Nhb.jpg ...
Update from Season 1: Trenesha James is from Love & Tengaged: Atlanta. She is an original castmember and is now going to be on the spin-off, "Young & Established". Since L&HH, Trenesha has managed several music artists. She recently moved back to Atlanta after residing in LA.
2974 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
- Logan Christian | http://rollingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Miracle-Watts-Instagram-11.jpg?35eca3 |
-Video Vixen/Model
-Engaged

Logan is one sassy foul mouthed woman. Recently relocation to Atlanta from New York, she's looking to branch out and continue her climb on the "Modeling" train. Logan is currently signed under a local Modeling agency in Atlanta. She's a classy woman until provoked, then she brings the horns out.

-Yes.

"Keep your heels, head & standards high."

-No.
-Yes.
2974 days 14 hours ago
Glinda
I did not want to limit anyone during this show the whole point about the show is being establish. i took it upon myself to kind take different aspects of each show we have done to make this new show.

This show is inspired by:
Love and Tengaged (Love and Hip & Hop)
Mob Wives
Basketball wives
Real housewives
etc

PLEASE be REALISTIC when creating your characters.

You characters occupation can be:
Music Producer
Hair/Nail Salon Owner
Basketball Wife
Professional Chief
Restaurant owner
Upcoming Fashion Icon
Music Artist
Sports Manager
Lawyer
Etc

Of course there will be drama just like any other show we do. You're character can either be from LA or ATL.

Name: Greta johnson
Age (you should be  around 25 and up): 24
Jobs (you can be a lawyer had a role on a tv show etc keep it real): single
Parnter  (your either married, going threw a divorice, a recent widow, or just single):
Kids (optional):no
Background/Bio (i wanna know your life alittle add u kids and husband etc add if any family member has been to jail or on tv before)
Active: yes
Quote(like during the intro when each wife says one line): I'm nice but I'll fucking cute a bitch
Suggestions:
Are you Realistic? Yes

[RETURNING CAST MEMBERS]
Character:
Update from Season 1:
2974 days 13 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
Name: Nikki Garcia http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=150282918
Jobs (you can be a lawyer had a role on a tv show etc keep it real): a wrestler
Parnter  (your either married, going threw a divorice, a recent widow, or just single): single
Kids (optional):none
Background/Bio (i wanna know your life alittle add u kids and husband etc add if any family member has been to jail or on tv before) Nikki just wants to be a star and have fame and glory of bieng the Divas Champion one day
Active: yes
Quote(like during the intro when each wife says one line): I am fearless and therefore I do what I do
Suggestions: no
Are you Realistic? Yes
2974 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Name: Rhiannon Campbell
Age (you should be  around 25 and up): 31
Jobs (you can be a lawyer had a role on a tv show etc keep it real): Restaurant Owner
Parnter: Not looking for love.
Kids (optional): Aisalynn (adopted, 2)
Background/Bio: Rhiannon is a natural businesswoman. She always is trying to promote her restaurant, Mama Margaret, based on comfort food and Italian fusion. She doesn't care much about love, and doesn't plan on looking for it anytime soon. The one thing that she loves with all of her heart is her adopted daughter, Aisalynn. She will go out of her way to make sure that her life is always the best it can be.
Active: Sure!
Quote(like during the intro when each wife says one line): I'm a businesswoman first and a friend second.
Suggestions: I dunno, maybe a bday party for Aisalynn?
Are you Realistic? I try to be. All my crazy talk is OOC
2974 days 11 hours ago
SummerRae101
Character:Kylie Flair
Update from Season 1: Now trains up and coming WWE Divas including Nikki.
2974 days 8 hours ago
presea6789
Name: Renee Gardanzo, http://i.imgur.com/pG8M2wI.jpg ..
Age (you should be  around 25 and up): 50.
Jobs (you can be a lawyer had a role on a tv show etc keep it real): Renee is a former producer who has worked with many rap artists, such as Ghostface Killah and P. Diddy. She has had several run ins with Trenesha James, and considers her a "rat".
Parnter  (your either married, going threw a divorice, a recent widow, or just single): Renee is currently divorced from her incarcerated mob husband, Bobby Gardanzo.
Kids (optional): Renee has one son, Bobby Gardanzo Jr.
Background/Bio (i wanna know your life alittle add u kids and husband etc add if any family member has been to jail or on tv before) Renee is a former producer who has worked with many artists in the R&B and rap community. She considers herself a pioneer in the business. She's dealt with a lot of heartache, as her father is a famous man who was in the mob, as well as her husband. Her father has disowned her for not supporting his lifestyle.
Active: Yes.
Quote(like during the intro when each wife says one line): "Nobody fucks with Renee Gardanzo."
Suggestions:
Are you Realistic? Yes.
2973 days 5 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Name: Paris Parker
Jobs (you can be a lawyer had a role on a tv show etc keep it real): Hair/Nail Salon Owner
Parnter  (your either married, going threw a divorice, a recent widow, or just single): Going through a divorce with a guy named Tyrone Evans.
Kids (optional): 2 kids. Two girls.

Well my name is Paris Parker, but you can call me Ms. Parker. I got married when I was only 19, I was young and I did not know what I was doing. I have two kids, one is 6 years old and named Selena, the other is 3 years old and named Rose. Getting pregnant at a young age is such a struggle and I regret doing it, but at the end of the day I am here for my kids and I love to look after them. I recently got divorce to a guy named Tyrone Evans, it was such a struggle because we raised kids together but we had to get divorce because everyday was a fight. And now I am trying to get my life back on track, I own a hair/ nail salon so thats helping me pay and provide for my kids.

Active: Yes. Very active.
Quote(like during the intro when each wife says one line): My name is Paris Parker but you can call me Ms. Parker. I work at a nail/ hair salon and I have two daughters and I recently got divorced. As the classy lady I am, I am here to get my life back on track and provide for my kids.
Suggestions: idk
Are you Realistic? Yessss
2972 days 18 hours ago
kort
[RETURNING CAST MEMBERS]
Character: Morgan Danielle
Update from Season 1: Morgan has launched her cosmetics line, mainly a new eyelash line, called "Lashin' Out", paired with a matte lip line called "K". Romantically, she has been rumored to be dating a Nigerian businessman.
2972 days 17 hours ago
Brandonh1
Character: Erica Taylor
Update from Season 1: Have opened her second fashion store in Miami, Recently started lipstick line called "Taylor Made Lips", Erica Recently filed for divoorce from her husband Mario, in the wake of this she's also been offered a position on celebrity apprentice

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!