This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

chronicles of a queen bee Episode 1

Topic » chronicles of a queen bee..

2805 days 12 hours ago
Cort
Episode One Summary: The Company is suffering a Major blow after one of its very best agents Tracy Smith is founded Murdered in her office. The Police believes that this was an inside job and everyone is under investigation, but that doesn't stop the company from handling it's business as the show must go on. The McMichaels Company have been asked to put on party for Beyonce Last performance in LA for her Formation World tour as the interns get a crash course in fast lane of whats in store for them in the Industry. Sides are taken as it becomes Veterans vs the interns as they fight to out do one another.

McMichaels CEO/First Lady:
Jodi Anne Mcichaels (Cort)

McMichaels Talent Agents:
Diamond "Dime" Walter (Kaylee21)
April Lopez (Kort)

McMichaels Interns:
Polly Martin (venetiabella)
Jason "Jay" Martinez (JM340)
LuAnn de Leon (presea6789)
Melissa Bryan (SarahJames778)
Erica Phelps (brandonh1)

McMichaels Talent:
Aiko Yu (deshonbannedisback) Managed by Dime (kaylee21)
Fabian Ellison (JTthePrince) Managed by April (Kort)
Lai'Lani Vasquez (darriusdadbest) Managed by (Kort)

Things to Keep in mind as you go into the episode:
- Tracy Smith was VERY good Girlfriends with Dime and April! but she hated Jodi.
- The Episode is picking up with a company meeting EVERYONE must be there Talent, Agents, and Interns. IT has been a week since the murder of Tracy
- You free to do whatever as long it's developing your character
- Everyone has to be getting ready for Beyonce party at the end of the night
-  Jodi will be giving out KEY task throughout the episode leading up to the party.
2805 days 12 hours ago
Cort
- Jodi would be seen gathering some things together for today's meeting as she would tell security to NOT let any press into the building.

- Threw would be several Newpapers in the trash of the murder of Tracy

- Jodi would walk over to her desk as there is a Death threat sticky noted onto her computer screen as she rips it off and throws it in the trash

It's going to take more than that to scare me away from here!
2805 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would look in the mirror as she begin getting ready-
2805 days 12 hours ago
kort
*Panning to the office of April, where she is currently pacing back and forth on the phone, obviously annoyed.*

One of my best friends just popped up dead and your asking me for sex right now? Are you kidding me right now?

DeMichael: I was just hoping we could....talk about some things.

Yeah, well maybe after this whole thing is figured out. I don't want anyone suspecting I have something to do with it.

*April hangs up, sitting at her desk.*

Interview: I am the infamous April Lopez, talent manager and hottest agent in Los Angeles. If I don't know who you are, then you're a nobody. I'm going to help whip these newbies into shape, but ultimately, there can only be ONE true Queen Bee...and it's me // http://i.imgur.com/c0Pv3Dp.gif // Jodi is looking for the next FACE of her company...and by the end of these next few months...she'll see it's me.
2805 days 12 hours ago
Cort
- Jodi would begin flipping through the intern paper work
2805 days 12 hours ago
Cort
- Jodi would call April extension
2805 days 12 hours ago
Cort
Interview: even though the company is at a lost right does not mean we have time to slack the show must go on and continue
2805 days 12 hours ago
kort
*Answering her phone extension.*

Yes, boss?
2805 days 12 hours ago
Cort
- putting the phone on speaker

Please report to my office now

- hangs up
2805 days 12 hours ago
kort
*Seeing her hang up, rolling her eyes. She makes her way to the office of Jodi, entering and shutting the door, standing before her.*

You called for me?
2805 days 12 hours ago
kaylee21
-Diamond would walk into her office, she'd slam the door shut and look highly irritated.

Son of a motherfucking bitch! Bitches keep on playing with me! *She'd sit down on her chair, she'd delete an intern's file.*

Interview: My name is Diamond Walter, also known as Dime. I'm a VERY well known face around here in L.A. I'm one of the hottest talent agents and anyone who knows me, knows I DO NOT play when it comes to business. I'm ruthless, cutthroat and i will stop at nothing to get to the top. Besides working as a full time agent, i also have a clothing store that just opened here in L.A. i'm a busy woman and i don't have time for foolish-ness.
2805 days 12 hours ago
Cort
Yes, yes i did

- flipping through April's file

As you know you and dime are our only two Talent agents right now so these interns are going to be VERY important to this company

Each of you will have a set to work under you

but please know if they fuck up... YOU fuck up plain and simple no excuses

i am not sure what you are use to when Eric was in charge but please know i am a whole different beast and i am not easy to tame either
2805 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would be seen walking out of her and Fabian's mansion and getting into her rolls Royce heading to her store before work-

CF- So my names Erica Phelphs, I am the owner of Pressed Hair Boutique and I am the girlfriend of NFL star Fabian Ellison. Fabian really spoils me a lot but I have my doubt sometimes. I am an intern at Mc Michaels but I don't need this job Clearly I don't need this job I'm driving a half million dollar car and living in a huge home so yeah basically I wanna keep an eye on my man and build my own empire my store!
2805 days 12 hours ago
Cort
- Jodi would have her assitant call Dime to the office as well
2805 days 12 hours ago
kort
Ms. Michaels, you can place your trust in me. I never failed to make sure Eric's best interests at heart. Meanwhile, the other agent, excuse my french, was running around sleeping with your son to further her status in the company.

*Smirking, folding her arms.*

I'm here to grow the business and help the company reach it's true potential.
2805 days 12 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*Lani is seen in her house standing in the mirror looking at her body*
*Pour IT Up by Rihanna plays*

CF : Heyyy, I'm Lai'Lani Vasquez. You may have seen me on ANTM S23, well now I'm here in L.A. Being represented by one of the best. All I want is my modeling career to be at an all
Time high and I won't stop until it is there!

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!