This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chronicles of a Queen Bee Episode 2

Topic » Chronicles of a Queen Bee..

2816 days 16 hours ago
jm340
(Drama at the club...stupid)
2816 days 16 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would begin to tour potential venues-
2816 days 16 hours ago
Darriusdabest
- meet & greet ends -
- Lani would be seen walking to her car after paparazzi snaps hella pictures of her -
2816 days 16 hours ago
Cort
- The Episode would end with a cliffhanger as we would won't know the ending until the actual season airs -
2816 days 16 hours ago
Cort
In the streets of Los Angeles, success is the only way out and to make sure you stay on top the only person that is going to have your back is YOU. The Chronicles of a Queen Bee follows a fresh, passionate, and ambitious group of interns that has the opportunity of a life time to work full time for the most well respected talent agency in LA "McMichaels". This Family owned business is well respected not only in LA but in the entire Industry but not without their share of scandal. Managing from pro-athletes, film makers, movie stars, pop stars and more an internship here can make or break your entire career. on a daily for this group this internship reminder of the struggles they work to overcome, and of the bright future that lies ahead…if they play their cards right.... The company is suffering right from the death (murder) of one of their best talent agents so the incoming interns have their hands full with drama coming on to the scene.

Casting.....Both Guys and Girls.

Reality show format but there will be a bit of Scandal created for storyline purposes but i promise that it will be realistic. 

PLEASE be REALISTIC when creating your characters.

Disclaimers:
1. YOU do have to be from LA you can be new to the city
2. You do not have to be an intern you can already be a talent agent for the company please just discuss that with me first before you make those kind of decisions. I have to approve it!
3. I am open to all storyline Suggestions just let me know.
4. I am open to characters knowing each other before hand just get it approved by me.
5. You can date whom ever you want celebrity etc just make sure its realistic and it gets approved by me. Everyone can not date someone famous.

McMichaels CEO/First Lady:
Jodi Anne Mcichaels (Cort)

McMichaels Talent Agents:
Diamond "Dime" Walter (Kaylee21)
April Lopez (Kort)

McMichaels Interns:
Polly Martin (venetiabella)
Jason "Jay" Martinez (JM340)
LuAnn de Leon (presea6789)
Melissa Bryan (SarahJames778)
Erica Phelps (brandonh1)

McMichaels Talent:
Aiko Yu (deshonbannedisback) Managed by Dime (kaylee21)
Fabian Ellison (JTthePrince) Managed by April (Kort)
Lai'Lani Vasquez (darriusdadbest) Managed by (Kort)

- Tracy Smith was VERY good Girlfriends with Dime and April! but she hated Jodi.

(Pilot Season only two episodes)
Episode one:
Episode two:
2816 days 16 hours ago
SarahJames778
Did I really just miss out, omg.....
2816 days 16 hours ago
Cort
(I am not really feeling this right now its great but i want to bring it back alittle and just work on some struture things and learn from a few things we have done so far so until then thank you for everyone for their time and hopefully we can pick this back up later on in the cycle )

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!