This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC Redemption Episode 4

Topic » BGC Redemption Episode 4

3476 days 1 hour ago
Oracle
Select Former members of the Bad girls club gets a chance to redeem their image from their season one last time.

Home Of the Bad Girls Club Series, Bad girls All Star Battle, What I like about you and drama, Love and Tengaged, Tengaged Wives, and love games.

Credits: Kort,Presea6789, and Emmett.

The girls are back in town! And this time they are ready to change for the better....Or are they? Nine feisty BGC All-Stars are back in were it all started ,L.A., and these girls are ready to change for the better. Hoping to learn from their mistakes seasons and spin-offs ago these girls are back for a second chance.

Alot more is on the Line as the girls who make it to the End will receive an $100,000 Bonus, but here is the kicker NO FIGHTING allowed.

Cast:
Gen 1
Maria - S40
Jenesha - S36
Stephanie - S41
Ravyn - S44

Gen 2
Lauren-Brie - S1
Olivia -S9
Georgina - S9
India - S9

Gen 3
Kendall -S1

Replacements:
Karmilla S27 G1
Cece S9 G2
Karlie s10 G2
Erica S1 G3

Removed or left:
Georgina
Maria
Jenesha
Ravyn
3475 days 12 hours ago
Lollipop96
*India goes downstairs and sees the pictures of the new girls.*

Ew.

*She punches out Olivia's, LB'S and Kendall's pictures and then goes to the confessional.*

Confessional: I CANNOT STAND THOSE THREE LAME BITCHES. All they do is complain about things and I want one of them to go home. But I have a plan.

*India goes into the kitchen and gets some ranch dressing. She goes to Kendall's room, while she is sleeping, and  empties the bottle on Kendall's clothes. She leaves, not before throwing the bottle across the room.*
3475 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
*I'd wake up due to hearing the noise.*

Interview: So, i'm sleeping, getting my beauty rest and i hear this bitch India punching shit. I'm about to go OFF. I've been quiet and trying my BEST to not go off, but i'm done. I'm ticking, i'm about to BLOW THE FUCK UP. *The producers would edit my interview clip blowing up.*

*I'd walk downstairs in my pajamas, clearly not wearing a bra, the editing blurring out my nipples.*

INDIA! BITCH YOU WANNA FUCKING START SOME SHIT EARLY IN THE MORNING? BITCH, COME ON! COME ON THEN! LETS FUCKING DO THIS SHIT! I'M ABOUT TO FUCK YOU UP! *I'd be furious, walking into the kitchen, getting a 2 bottles of Vodka, i'd walk over to India in the confessional and DOWSE her in it.*

C'mon! *I'd square up with her.*
3475 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
Confessional: I'm so done with this house. This obviously wasn't the right decision to decide to change in this house with these fucking crazy ass bitches. I'm really trying hard to control my temper right now, because i know that if i flip out- *The producers would distort the screen, and make Lauren-Brie's voice echo* I'll fucking go to jail. I'm trying my hardest.. *I'd look at the camera and sigh, annoyed.* Amaya, mommy's doing this for you baby.
3475 days 11 hours ago
Lollipop96
*India would throw a pillow at LB, hitting her in the face.*

Bitch, why you mad though?
3475 days 10 hours ago
kaylee21
*Lauren-Brie would then, bump into India VERY harshly.*

But, bitch what's up? If we have to fight right now to get this shit over with, then we can fight.
3475 days 10 hours ago
Lollipop96
*India pushes LB back lightly.*

Why are you mad though?

*India laughs and goes to the pictures and throws LB's picture at her.*

GO HOME LB!
3475 days 10 hours ago
Lollipop96
*Security would break them apart.*

DON'T THINK YOU ARE SLEEPING FOR THE REST OF YOU TIME HERE LB. I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU LIFE YOU DUMB BITCH!
3475 days 7 hours ago
kort
Interview: India does ... a lot. We're not friends, so telling her is pointless as Hell. She's grown and will do what she wants, but its quite annoying to have someone blatantly going around starting drama. The real all stars been the Queens of their seasons, so why do we have mop bucket b*tches trying to do it?

-  Stephanie, dressed up in a summer dress strolls down the steps into the kitchen. Grabbing a sprite and a bag of chips, she stares at the pictures.
3475 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kendall would see the ranch and laugh-

That's not even my clothes I wear these when I go to the gym nice try dumb hoe!!!

Kendall would walks downstairs-
3475 days 6 hours ago
badbeetch
*Olivia would wake up shuffling to the kitchen with her fuzzy robe wrapped around her. She'd get be sipping on a glass of OJ as she cooks herself some breakfast - some pancakes!

Interview; Last night, things got REALLY crazy. First, Karlie & I got into a liquor throwing fight with Erica & Cece's DUMB ass, then I proceeded to put hands on Cece when she said some real fucked up shit to me. I got drunk after that & I really DON'T regret it, I felt like I needed some way to deal with that low blow that Cece sent my way. But on a brighter note, I DO know that we're going to Jamaica & I'm going to fucking LIVE, honey! I don't know if I'll drink.. but I DO know that I'm not looking for ANY types of drama in Jamaica... absolutely none!
3475 days 6 hours ago
Lollipop96
*India goes back to the picture room and punches everyone's picture out except hers and Karmilla's. She picks up everyone's pictures and goes to the kitchen where she puts them in the dishwater and turns it on.*
3475 days 6 hours ago
badbeetch
*Olivia would shake her head at India as she watches what she's doing, smirking a bit*

Interview; India is so desperately looking for attention in this house.. it's sad! No one's giving it to her cause no one GIVES a fuck about her - she's irrelevant!
3475 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kendall would laugh at India-

Weakest link...... tryna get relevant
3475 days 6 hours ago
Lollipop96
*India goes to the phone room.*

Shanna: Is that India?
India: Yes.
Shanna: How is the Bad Girls Club?
India: Horrible. Most of the girls are ugly and I am better than all of them.
Shanna: I know, you should just ignore them.
India: I can't. They are always there and I hate them. I want them to die.
Shanna: They are pathetic.
India: There is this wannabe boujie bitch from like season 1 here who thinks she is literally Jesus. But she can't be boujie because she's not pretty. And there is this sloppy ass bitch called Olivia. I cannot fuck with her. OLIVIA YOU ARE A STUPID BITCH. I AM A BITCH THAT STAYS REAL ALL DAY! I AM READY TO TURN UP! THE TURN UP IS REAAAAAAAAAAL!
3475 days 6 hours ago
kort
-  Stephanie walks by the phone room, with her notepad.

I need to call this producer and set up this reading.

Interview: I need to focus on my career. Besides Karmilla and Kendall, these other girls are broke. Their trying to get this check at the end, and its really sad.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!