This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC Redemption Episode 4

Topic » BGC Redemption Episode 4

3486 days 22 hours ago
kort
This is me like, being straight up. I think you should focus on yourself, Cece. I mean we came here for some reason or another, and the fake girls want attention and want to be noticed. As much as I think you might not be one, its like, why come back to the Bad Girls Club Redemption to be a dramatic b*tch for no reason?

Like .. if I want to start bullsh*t and fight, I can do that back at Chicago. Theirs COUNTLESS b*tches to fight out in these streets. Why come here and do it?
3486 days 22 hours ago
Lollipop96
India: KREUSA...........KREUSA.........KREUSA!
Kreusa: Wat?
India: Let me speak to Carneisha.
Kreusa: CARNEISHA!
Carneisha: GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL
India: GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL
Carneisha: GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL
3486 days 22 hours ago
Ramanik
No one cares about your picture
3486 days 22 hours ago
kaylee21
*I'd be seen in my pajamas still, the music would be all suspenseful. I'd go into the phone room, interupting India. I'd hang up the phone, snatching it out of her hands.*

And, what?
3486 days 22 hours ago
presea6789
Was I talkin' to you, Ceaser? NO .. so get out my face with that STANK ass breath!
3486 days 22 hours ago
Lollipop96
India, Kreusa, Corneisha, Shanna and Spontaneous:
3486 days 22 hours ago
Ramanik
If you feel that way Stephanie then oh well. I;m here to fix myself and I can fix others then okay. But I'm just saying Olivia is not here for help.
3486 days 22 hours ago
kaylee21
Interview: I'm really annoyed with India right now. I need to use the phone and this bitch is ALWAYS on the phone. She's been on the phone for like an hour, and i'm trying to talk to my daughter. She's being ratchet as fuck and calling all of her fucking ugly ass friends.
3486 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kendall would finish her hair and makeup and watch the altercation-
3486 days 22 hours ago
kort
No, you can't fix others.

Interview: Cece is childish and she's another girl here for the free checks and housing. Bad Girls Club needs to stop hiring these welfare ass girls to come in the house and b*tch about nothing. I'm over it. I'm done.

http://i.imgur.com/kSnFavL.gif
3486 days 22 hours ago
Lollipop96
*India would ring them back up and .*
3486 days 22 hours ago
Ramanik
Yeah India can you hurry up because I need to check on my baby
3486 days 22 hours ago
badbeetch
( LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO )
3486 days 22 hours ago
Ramanik
Cecilia (Confessional): I think Stephanie is really lame. Like I want to fix someone elses problems then I can.
3486 days 22 hours ago
Ramanik
Stephanie its whatever. Like really I can do whatever to help these girls if they want my help.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!