This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot #5 Darkness in Innocence

Topic » Photoshoot #5 Darkness in..

4578 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
Karly:
Innocent: Now this is a photo where it looks like she was HEAVILY forced to look happy and it kind of ost its vibrant youngness because of it. I think the make-up works really well with her skin seeing that if she went any brighter she would look very amateur, but it still looks very fake and forced.

Dark: I dont know I think you took the easy way out using to models from americas Next top model but altogether her frekles and her eyes really portray something dark. I think that not using heavy make-up on her was a good choice because her frekles are what makes her look unique.
4578 days 16 hours ago
Juergen
:) Thank you Judges.
4578 days 16 hours ago
Bdreezy15
soo is call-out happening soon ?
4578 days 16 hours ago
Danielvk
i understand
4578 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
call-outis happening as soon as I add up ur placings :P
4578 days 16 hours ago
Bdreezy15
okie dokie how long does that take ?
4578 days 16 hours ago
Juergen
D: I am feeling a bit uneasy. Considering a Judge said they would have sent me home if it was up to them :s
4578 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
it should take about 5 minutes from now until I post the elimination thread
4578 days 16 hours ago
yummy
I know my photos were not that great but at least i took risks and i was more original then the rest of the girls picking rihanna and drew barrymore and using antm, i acutally used high fashion models!
4578 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
this is actually gonna take a few more minutes
4578 days 15 hours ago
DianeRhea
hey sorry for using antm pics I'm on vacation and had to find the pics on my phone

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!