This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3620 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Yes i can
Dawm, i suck at slide puzzles
3620 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
here
3620 days 11 hours ago
LusciousLips5
yeah i can do sliding puzzles :(:(:(
3620 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Just waiting on a response from bear
3620 days 11 hours ago
bearpatrol
Yuck yes
3620 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Ok Looks like we're ready to go I'll explain the challenge.
3620 days 11 hours ago
LusciousLips5
as i try and keep my eyes open
3620 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
oh gawd, i'm super nervous right now
3620 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Today you'll be competing in a challenge you've likely compete in before. Some people call it survivor pyramid personally I just call it the station challenge.

Infront of you are 6 stations. It's your job to complete each station. Once you complete a station you'll receive a letter. Once you've completed all the stations you'll use the 6 letters to post a word here. First person to finish the stations and complete the word wins individual immunity.
3620 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
ok, sounds good.
3620 days 11 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
sounds fun
3620 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
A couple of notes:
- You'll mail me what station you want to complete you can go in any order you want.
- If you are having difficulty at a station you can let me know you want to pass it and you can move on. You'll have to come back to that station at sometime though.
- Be patient I reply to mails in the order I receive them. You may have to wait at some point but everybody is in the same boat.
3620 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Any questions?
3620 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
no, i understand
3620 days 11 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
nope

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!