This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

3574 days ago
Dryerfish
Zed55
How the hell was I floater I was loyal to my alliance the whole time

Some people see loyalty as a weakness, where I see it as an awesome strength :D
3574 days ago
Coyle14
Nd you didn't answer my question Max. Max, I want you to stop being a scared little bitch. Answer the question. This literally could be the difference right now
3574 days ago
MooseAntler86
sorry zed i meant not a floater, but a very strategic guy
3574 days ago
Zed55
You don't want to suck up I just want to know lol
3574 days ago
MooseAntler86
to clarify: i meant to say zedd you were targeted by others beacuse you were not a floater but an extremely strategic player
3574 days ago
bigben1996
@Max

Dryer was never going to flip on me.
#Balaka Pride
3574 days ago
MaxHZ39
Sorry Cole, let me think for a moment on all the moves I could have made.

Reading your question it seems like you want me to make a move that would have changed up the game. If that's the move you are looking for, then I think your final 5 example is the best. But I'm probably lame for picking that. Then again, that would have been the biggest one! But what I'm saying is it wouldn't have been the best for me to get to this position because moose is the one who eventually brought me here. If you would have done the same thing, then sure I wish I would have voted moose off to shake up the game. I know I'm going to look like a "bitch" for answering that, but it is the biggest move I could have made. And I did shake up the game when I (also convincing Julia) voted Zed off after the final 8 revote. That was pretty big!!
3573 days 23 hours ago
Dryerfish
@Max

The final three is Me, You, and Julia.

You win immunity.

Who do you take?

(I won't get Mad if you don't say me, dont worry)
3573 days 23 hours ago
MooseAntler86
did i miss any questions?
or does anyone have any more for me?
3573 days 23 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Dryer: Very good question. You did tell me on Skype call that if I would vote you out final 3, you may be liable to spread hate to the jury about my game and completely ruin it for me like you have done to others. I probably would have taken Julia though to the final 2 in that scenario. We had worked together the whole game and I feel like I could have a very strong argument against her so I would win. So I honestly would have likely voted you off!
3573 days 23 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Same thing as moose, have I missed anyone? I don't wanna piss anyone off by not answering their question.
3573 days 23 hours ago
Dryerfish
You did tell me on Skype call that if I would vote you out final 3, you may be liable to spread hate to the jury about my game and completely ruin it for me like you have done to others.
---------------

OH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THIS <3

*LOOKS AT JXHN*
3573 days 6 hours ago
Jxhn
LOL.

Btw when he does that it's not a bluff. Chastain's survivor Lebanon this is why I lost. >:(
3573 days 2 hours ago
Dryerfish
I NEVER BLUFF!!!

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!