This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 5 - Karak (Fans)

Topic » Tribal Council 5 - Karak..

3381 days 8 hours ago
black0ut247
black0ut - A strong performance today in the challenge do you think scoring points tonight puts you in a better position on this tribe?

very much so, it lets people see im an asset
3381 days 8 hours ago
zzlys89
zzlys - Do you worry that your outbursts at the challenge will put you on the outs of this tribe?
- Yes and I know I cannot win. I just want to make it as far as possible and enjoy myself. But sometimes you need to be a little rude to get your point across.
3381 days 7 hours ago
KimGIb
Question
3381 days 7 hours ago
zzlys89
Shut up Kim, you don't get question.
3381 days 7 hours ago
bingo21
Kim - How nerve wracking is it having somebody openly gunning for you?
3381 days 6 hours ago
KimGIb
Kim - How nerve wracking is it having somebody openly gunning for you?

Bingo - In this game it is always nerve wrecking when someone is gunning for you.  When someone does it publicly it is double scary.

I think I have shown my team my dedication so far and I have helped in previous challenges....It's stinks I lost the losing round, but a lot of us struggled with the challenge.

I had to make sure ZZ didn't have a chance to play because I felt he was ready to throw the challenge.
3381 days 6 hours ago
KimGIb
ZZ - You said you need to be a little rude to get your point across.

What exactly is your point?

You seem to speak in circles without a purpose or direction. 

You stated you are voting for me for 3 reasons:  "(1) She is a dumb girl. (2) She lost us the challenge. (3) No one would miss her."

I'm confused now...You said you were voting me long before I lost the challenge - that seems out of place.

No, I am not dumb - not the smartest always, but I am a hard worker and willing to learn new things. 

I sure hope people would miss me.  I hope they would at least.  I know they would miss me more than you.

Now I have a few things to say to you.  I am worried about you.  It's disheartening to see someone feel the need to go on a random online webpage and harass a total stranger.  Is this how people treat you in your real life? (I sure hope not...)

You get from the world what you put into it.  If you want to be defensive, cause fights and claim others are homophobic (without cause) you will forever find yourself at arms length from everyone around you.

I encourage you to look inside yourself to identify what causes you to act this way and treat others with such hostility. 

Is any of this resonating with you?
3381 days 6 hours ago
zzlys89
^^No ones gonna read all that u idiot.
3381 days 6 hours ago
KimGIb
Are you capable of reading all that...?
3381 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
7/9 votes received.
3381 days 5 hours ago
DryIceBros
I read all of that. :P
3381 days 5 hours ago
black0ut247
I read all of that. :P
3381 days 3 hours ago
LockerAmi
LockerAmi - There was a lot of confusion and chaos at the challenge as to who would compete next. Is this tribe suffering from a lack of communication?

I dont think were suffering a lack of communication it's just when someone mentions we need to throw the challenge to get rid of a member that suddenly threatens us in the immunity challenge and we needed to make sure whoever was going to compete wouldnt throw it for us but instead try and win for us.
3380 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
I'll tally the votes

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to play it now would be the time to do so
3380 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!