This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 40 Vote

Topic » Season 40 Vote

3267 days 22 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Maybe we can prove ourselves as being one of the best players to ever play in bingo's series! 2 out 2 would be pretty impressive!
3267 days 22 hours ago
realityobsessed
I really hope I can get in, but I highly doubt it. Good luck to everyone in the running, I know this season will be great—with or without me!
3267 days 21 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
Goodluck Everyone! Wish we all could Return!
3267 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
Hope I'm in
3267 days 21 hours ago
Timster
smh if I was a winner *cough I actually am* let me re-phrase that.

If I was a 1 time winner i'd save myself for another season. These fucks will try to target you soley for that. gl
3267 days 19 hours ago
J0K3R
Vote for me if you want to see an interesting season!
3267 days 19 hours ago
J0K3R
I really want Redemption because I have improved SO much since I played last, I would definitely have a chance at winning I think.
3267 days 18 hours ago
wileycoyote
give me votes pls
3267 days 15 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
3267 days 14 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Hey guys! If you remember me then the last group game I participated in was about a year ago, but I hope that you remember me and vote for me again because I really want to show that I still got that energy to win ;) Also I hope you guys vote tuter32 alongside me because he is great at survivor and he will be a favorite to win
3267 days 13 hours ago
tonyiptony
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/tonyiptony/6473320/bingos-survivor-40-campaign

Campaign like... well... every other day? I think I will, considering I'm REALLY BORED.
3267 days 13 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
GIVE THIS IRRELEVANT BITCH (ME) YOUR VOTES
THANKS

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!