This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 13 - Guòqí de

Topic » Tribal Council 13 - Guòqí de

3185 days 14 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
And what about you with your shit and voting out Seth? This blindside was merely just to get back at you two for going behind my back and doing that. So this shouldn't have come to you as a surprise since you pulled the trigger first.

An eye for an eye is all I have to say. And secondly you implied that us 3 had a final 3 by your wording and Time just confirmed to me that you were telling him about it so again if you are gonna lie, please be good at it.

So at the end of the day, I got rid of Dallas because he went behind my back first and voted out Seth and now you just showed me what card you are trying to play so thank you for that
3185 days 14 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Oh and didnt Time vote against you as well? But yet, let's not add him into mix because why? I'm curious to know!
3185 days 13 hours ago
TimeWarp
Can I not have my named brought up in this guys?

This drama this season has gotten crazy.
3185 days 13 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
At the end of the day everyone is somehow involved with this. You think I want people throwing my name out and bullshitting stories about me? I'm clearing the air right now with it
3185 days 13 hours ago
TimeWarp
Neither do I man. I understand where you're coming from.
3185 days 11 hours ago
Sebby
I didn't pull the trigger first wtf. did you already forget about boogie? Seth was revenge for boogie..you and seth were suppose to vote andie out but flipped on boogie and lied to 4 us, you even lied to juice. So basically now you lied about boogie and dallas. We lied about seth. We were even when seth was voted out now we gotta make it even again.

Yeah I thought you had a f3 with randomal and juice because when I mentioned it to randomal he said they were facts and asked me who was feeding me this information. Then after that he said it wasn't entirely true.

I'm just trying to firgure out why you would keep 2 kham in final 5 when time could possibly have an idol, win immunity and use it on randomal..You're either not worried because you have an idol yourself or you have a deal with randomal. if you don't have an idol or a deal with randomal you just made the worst move on voting dallas out.
3185 days 9 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Where did I ever say I was voting Andie out at the merge? You never once talked to me until AFTER Andie was voted out and that was to just make me feel comfortable enough just so you can blindside me? Ummm yeah doesn't work like that. You only finally acknowledged my existence in this game after that vote so don't say I already pulled the trigger when there was nothing to pull to begin with. So again, no we weren't on even terms with that...but now we are.

The reason we got rid of Dallas is because of his last minute trying to flip the vote onto Juice which goes to show how untrustworthy and how quick he can be to flip it onto his own alliance. So again, even Dallas wanted to keep 2 Kham members in the Final 5 and he's suppose to be your partner? If he was that quick to throw Juice under the bus, I can't even imagine what he would do to me so for that he had to go.
3185 days 9 hours ago
IRandomal123
I didn't say that a Final 3 with Juice and Skillz was fact I said it was fact that you know something that isn't entirely true in my exact WORDS
3185 days 9 hours ago
Sebby
Well I acknowledged your existence before you acknowledged mine because I'm the one who approached you first so you're not making any points here. we didn't speak early on but you still lied don't try and convince me otherwise..lets end it there

I feel like youre using that story to cover up the real reason why dallas got voted out. in the end dallas voted randomal not you or juice so he didn't throw anyone under the bus, just saying.
3185 days 9 hours ago
Sebby
Your use of words was really weird randomal, sorry if I got it wrong
3185 days 9 hours ago
IRandomal123
LOL its ok I get that alot
3185 days 7 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Way to exactly reiterate what I said. You came up to me 2 votes AFTER the supposed blindside I made against you so you just proved my point with that being you never spoke to me before Andie's vote off so how could I have pulled the trigger first when I never backstabbed you to begin with? Thanks for proving me correct on that statement.

There's no story to be made up here. You proved to me you two couldn't be trusted by getting rid of Seth so I'm not gonna follow whatever you both tell me to do. You fucked up your game by voting out Seth and now you think you have the audacity to act as a victim to this shit? Like you didn't see me throwing a temper tantrum when Seth got voted out. I took what happened and did what I needed to do. I didn't make some bullshit up saying "OH Sebby is with Time and Juice for a F3 deal good job guys!" Like could you be any more of a sore loser? So again, you both fucked me over before, now I got you both back and you're throwing a hissy fit because you know you just lost the game.
3185 days 5 hours ago
Sebby
Yo relax buddy you're taking this way too seriously, I said let's end it there and you keep going..if I remember correctly the vote against seth was 6-1-1. that means everyone left in the game here voted for seth, even juice. If you wanna blame that on me, it's kinda unfair cause everyone was involved tbh. There was never a temper tantrum and just insulting me like that wont help you for the jury votes (because according to you I already lost the game)  Maybe you should just be a nice little boy from now on and hop off my ass cause you annoying asf broski
3185 days 5 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
You should have never started shit to begin with. There was no reason to ever bring shit like that up but you felt like doing it anyways. I'm clearing the air because I'm not having you throw my name under the bus like that.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!