This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 15 - Guòqí de

Topic » Tribal Council 15 - Guòqí de

3183 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Boogie23, Andie3Palmer, SurvivorSeth, CK11, DallasAndrew, and TimeWarp voted out last tribal council. Guòqí de tribe please mail me your votes ASAP. You cannot vote for JuiceBxx as he has individual immunity.
Votes due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
3183 days 3 hours ago
IRandomal123
Hey
3183 days 3 hours ago
JuiceBxx
Juice
3183 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Random - Does not knowing whether this season will end in a final 2 or a final 3 have a major impact on the vote tonight?
3183 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
hey everyone welcome to sebby's funeral
3183 days 3 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Hey
3183 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Juice - Your first immunity win has come at an important time. Does having immunity give you extra leverage on a night like tonight?
3183 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Sebby - Last night you thought you might be going yet you stuck around, why shouldn't you be voted out tonight?

Skillz - This final 4 have had really different walks and paths during this game, does that make it difficult to decide who to take out tonight?
3183 days 3 hours ago
IRandomal123
I don't think that comes into play tonight because everyone who has made it this far in fact deserve where they are and I don't think a Final Two or Final Three changes that. I think it could possibly be a Final Two because todays challenge wasn't declared to be the Final Immunity Challenge and if its a Final Two then so be it.
3183 days 3 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
It really does. But now is the time to look at who you could possibly beat in the jury vote and if someone has a better resume than you, the only chance to get him out is right now
3183 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
I'm really flattered that you think I have a better resume than you skillz
3183 days 3 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Well after what everyone has been saying once they left, it appears so lol
3183 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
Sebby - Last night you thought you might be going yet you stuck around, why shouldn't you be voted out tonight?

I only stayed last night because somehow they figured out I had an idol so they switched their votes, but it was originally suppose to be me..I shouldn't be voted out tonight cause I friggen played the worst game ever I didnt even win a single challenge, I misplayed my idol and people in jury probably dont even know who I am or I existed in this game so I cant win in f3, especially with master manipulator skillz over there
3183 days 3 hours ago
JuiceBxx
Juice - Your first immunity win has come at an important time. Does having immunity give you extra leverage on a night like tonight?

Yes it does, it was very important I mean it's only four of us left and not many places to hide so yeah it was very important and considering next tribal is possibly the final tribal Council, it was important for me to make it there.

But it maybe a Final 2 honestly..
3183 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
One thing I'll ask all of you 3 left to do. I want you all to admit that I'm the vote tonight, if you don't admit it then I'm not giving you my jury vote..if all of you don't admit it then I'll refuse to vote so if you want a free vote please make sure you say the truth.
3183 days 3 hours ago
IRandomal123
I'm sorry Sebby but I voted you because at this point you've tried to get me out two times already and I've been close with Juice and Skillz for a while now.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!