This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

3181 days 4 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Congrats Juice and good job Randomal!!! Sorry I couldn't make it I was working but what a great season everyone!
3181 days 4 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Who voted for me to win though??? LOL I didn't expect a single vote!!
3181 days 4 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
And can you tell me the preception I got from the VL? I want to know how hated I am lol
3181 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
If you have any question for me Bingo, I'll happilly answer.
3181 days 2 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Congrats Juice! Welcome to the winner's club<3

Congrats to the the 2 runner ups as well, you guys played good too!
3181 days 1 hour ago
Sebby
Jurors - If the finals had been Juice, Random and Sebby who would you have voted for to win? I would've won most likely..I mean I never got a chance to explain my gameplay to anyone except sending confessionals to bingo..no one never knew how I played and having the chance to explain all of it at ftc would've probably made me win
3181 days 1 hour ago
Sebby
Sorry for not making the reunion was having my beauty sleep :/ and congratz juice you deserved it!
3180 days 21 hours ago
TimeWarp
Grats Juice on winning!
3180 days 17 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Jurors - If the finals had been Juice, Random and Sebby who would you have voted for to win?

Sebby, most probably. For his game, not because he was my allie.
3180 days 6 hours ago
TimeWarp
Jurors - If the finals had been Juice, Random and Sebby who would you have voted for to win?

Sebby since I felt he played the better game. :P
3180 days 4 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Since I would have been in the jury, I would still have voted for Randomal because he was my ride or die in this game
3180 days 2 hours ago
IRandomal123
Aw thank you lol
3180 days 1 hour ago
SkillzDatKillz
<3

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!