This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

3412 days 7 hours ago
cjuddy
or were you quoting something else? :P
3412 days 7 hours ago
CharlieBibi
*waits for Sackeshi to realize this was a quote from The Challenge*

HYPOCRIT YOUR A HYPOCRIT IZ WAT U R
3412 days 7 hours ago
cjuddy
"responcablity" adding that to the pile
3412 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
I can't understand your message Sackeshi :(
3412 days 7 hours ago
Sackeshi
i dont watch that trash.
3412 days 7 hours ago
Sackeshi
oh and cj you should see the form i made for you
3412 days 7 hours ago
cjuddy
"the form i made for you"

Where should i sign?
3412 days 7 hours ago
CharlieBibi
LMFAO SACKESHI NOONE LIKES YOU, YOU WILL NOT WIN. YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS
YOUR FAMILY HATES YOU AND YOURE A FAT CUNT WHO WILL STAY A VIRGIN UNTIL YOU'RE 85 BECAUSE YOU'RE A PATHETIC LOSER WHO HAS NO LIFE AND CAN'T GO AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER. GO HOME. GOOD BYE STUPID BITCH
3412 days 7 hours ago
Sackeshi
actually it is you noone likes
3412 days 7 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Can we ask Shawn to make a poll? You need a reality check and I pray to lil' baby jesus you get it at tribal tonight
3412 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Sackeshi
its gonna be anther easy victory for the returnies you guys are noobs and you guys are not ready to fight

We won :D
3412 days 7 hours ago
Sackeshi
LOL im the most like person in his series history by the vl so yes please make a poll
3412 days 7 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Sackeshi
LOL im the most like person in his series history by the vl so yes please make a poll
Sackeshi
Sackeshi
Sackeshi
Sackeshi

EVERYONE THINKS YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE. DO YOU FAIL TO REALIZE THAT YOU STUPID CUNT?
3412 days 7 hours ago
Sackeshi
and what do they think of you? OZZY?
3412 days 7 hours ago
cjuddy
I am EVIL SACKESHI

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!