This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Gash-Barka)

Topic » Tribal Council #10..

3405 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Anybody want to welcome me to the bottom?
3405 days 18 hours ago
Sunslicer2
You put yourself there, so no
3405 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Gerard can you please shut up? I'm not rude to anyone, but you....you are annoying af right now! Your "plan" was MUCH worse....so please stop already!
3405 days 18 hours ago
Sunslicer2
My plan wouldn't have been falling for Charlie's tactics to keep himself safe. We could have worked with ANYONE else, and you said no. We could have told Shadi about the plan and earn his trust, and you said NO. Well, now you can enjoy the bottom while I struggle to crawl out of your stupidity.
3405 days 18 hours ago
CharlieBibi
See, Gerard gets it
3405 days 18 hours ago
Sunslicer2
w0w thx Charlie it means so much :') thanks for the support! <3
3405 days 18 hours ago
CharlieBibi
No prob boo. How about you don't me off next and u'd have my eternal support!
3405 days 17 hours ago
Sunslicer2
ok!!!
3405 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
Shadi would have went back to the majority, you still don't seem to understand that. Shadi would have told at least one of them, and ae would have been screwed. Either way Gerard, we were screwed, but the plan that we ultimately went with had more potential. Plus, don't say it was all my plan, when everyone in the "alliance" wanted to go along with it, EXCEPT you...
3405 days 17 hours ago
Sunslicer2
And look who turned out to be right?

It didn't have more potential because Charlie NEVER even considered siding with us. Not once. Shadi, however, having an idol and knowing about people trying to backstab him, probably WOULD have flipped. Then we're 5-5, Dustin probably self-votes, and we're safe. But keep on feeding your ego Ethan. We could have been in a better spot but we're not. We had a better plan, and yes, all three of you, collectively said I was wrong and that Charlie, of all people, was our best option.

Clearly.
3405 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
"Probably," that word probably comes into play a lot here. Both plans could've PROBABLY worked out, but the one you suggested has a bigger fail rate...and stop acting like your plan WOULD HAVE WORKED, when OBVIOUSLY it would not have.
3405 days 17 hours ago
Sunslicer2
lol?

I obviously can't say it would have happened for SURE, but somebody feeling threatened because they're alliance has threatened and threw them under the bus is more likely to flip than someone leading an alliance and holding all the power. It's common sense really, which you seem to lack.
3405 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
Also, you saying that you turned out to be right isn't really fair, when you didn't even know what was going to happen. Your plan could've PROBABLY worked out, and mine aswell. Stop trying to act like you know everything about EVERYTHING in this game, and sit your ass down. Neither of us are going to win, so I'm not putting up with your superior attitude towards me anymore. So all I can say from here on out is a big FUCK YOU, and that I hope you're voted out next, bye. :)
3405 days 17 hours ago
Sunslicer2
"and mine as well"

No, it couldn't have. Charlie was never with us, he isn't with us, and he will NEVER be with us. He was just trying to make sure that if I played an idol, Shadi would be the one receiving votes and not him. And had Shadi been made aware of this deceit (like I wanted to do), he most likely would've thought "hey, my alliance is trying to backstab me, let me turn against them," not "hey, my alliance is trying to backstab me, let me stay with them and wait for them to turn on me later."

And my attitude is superior because you were WRONG. I'm being a huge asshole, yeah, but guess what, if you had just listened to my superior fucking attitude in the first play Joe would still fucking be in! My goal was to try and keep your alliance in, and you guys shot it down.

Well, fuck you too, and I'll make sure that you're out next, because unlike YOU, I don't rely on assholes to get moves done for me, I make them happen myself.
3405 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
:) Okay

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!