This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3239 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
3239 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
you're a flop for posting on the next page
3239 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
We hit the reset button
3239 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
You'll find out about the cast myself and Sam have chosen on Wednesday.

Until then I will now OPEN THE VL you fucks.
3239 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
please open the VL before I slit my throat open
3239 days 8 hours ago
GingerPowder
Just a word of advice to some of you this isn't English class no need for fucking 15 page long essays of confessionals ok thanks
3239 days 8 hours ago
superman11
Omg it starts on my birthday!!
3239 days 8 hours ago
nutty14159951
Of course S26 is in Bhutan. I'm sitting there watching the video thinking "omg totes Nepal." but naw you gotta go for the most obscure.
3239 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
3239 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
this seasons's next cast makes me hard
3239 days 6 hours ago
mman23
Fingers crossed I make it!!
3239 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
5 hours 0 min agoobscurity
5. Who is the best Brovivor?

jeremy by far

ily sagar
3239 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
grats sam!
3239 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
in case anyone is curious, i named the brovivors. it started around january or february and honestly it is just a bunch of people on the site that happen to be in a group chat. as Last Leap (looks at ethan) and conqueror's crusade (looks at rhys, ben, tyler, and dylan) proved, none of us really trust each other in games. most of us put the game over friends. you dont want to be a brovivor because we are all terrible people. had i got the chance to cut a brovivor, i might have, as dylan was seen as a big favorite throughout the game. and im sure if i was a threat, those guys might have taken me out.
3239 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
were we a premade? i wouldn't say so, even though it looks and sounds like one. we all go into games with friends and we happen to stick with our friends, so thats what we did. we stuck together until we couldn't. that's that. sorry if it pissed people off (looks at inactive jumbo), not mine or anyone's intention.

anyway, im very excited for the final 3 and thanks shawn forhosting the game and congrats on finishing your FIFTIETH season!

here's to fifty more! *lifts glass*

CHEERS M8!

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!