This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3516 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
please tell me you guys are having massive lag too
3516 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
"Smash and Search"

On my go, you will have one minute to smash as many boxes as possible by saying *smashes box number (insert number)*. If someone else has already smashed a box, smashing the same box will not count when I calculate who got what box later. If you post a box that has already been said by the other person, don’t waste time deleting it. Leave it, and I’ll skip it.

Inside each box is a letter, which has been designated to that box at the start. After the smashing is done, I will mail you all the letters that were in the boxes that you smashed.

All the letters spell out a username of someone who has played my Survivor in the second generation.

You will have to search through all my past players and, using the letters you have, try and work out what the username is and send me what you think is the answer.

There will be no blanks to help you, I will just list the letters you got in the order of the username.

EXAMPLE:
If you got the letters "AABO", you'd have to work out which username includes those letters in that order.

ANSWER: AdamBongo

Each person has a maximum of five guesses, and I will mail you back telling you if you are correct or not.

The first person to get it right wins Immunity.
If no one gets it within five guesses. NO ONE WINS IMMUNITY.
3516 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
There is huge lag today o_O
3516 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
how many boxes are there
3516 days 9 hours ago
brenelle1120
ready
3516 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
how many boxes are there?
3516 days 9 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
omg shawn
3516 days 9 hours ago
brenelle1120
lol shawn's lag on all of days
3516 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
There are 15 boxes, but, to stop easy guessing, some boxes will be EMPTY.
Therefore you really don't know how many letters the username has.
3516 days 9 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
im rdyyy
3516 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
got it
3516 days 9 hours ago
brenelle1120
ok lets go
3516 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
rdy
3516 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
You may find letters OR numbers in your boxes.
There is one particular box which will prove most valuable if you were to get it.
3516 days 9 hours ago
brenelle1120
ok count us down

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!