This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8 / Announcement

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8 /..

3345 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Non-live challenge coming up -- NOT SPAMMING lmao.
I'm going home for the weekend, so I SHOULD have an improved internet connection from Friday - Sunday.

Also whoever Jmben5912 is on the wiki, plz mail me because I need wiki editing help kthnx.
3344 days 20 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
when is the next thingy
3344 days ago
SuitMan13
"Sliding Puzzle"

The aim is simple.
Complete this puzzle: http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/survivor-new-zealand/

Once done, screenshot it, and send the TIME to me. Not the score, the time it took you. If you send me your score instead, you get disqualified, because that is not what I want. Make sure the time AND the actual puzzle is visable.

If you are logged into the site, a yellow certificate may come up instead. That does fine, just send me that, it will have a time on it.

You can only send in a time ONCE. Once you send it to me, that is your final submitted time.

The person who finishes it in the quickest time will win Individual Immunity.
3344 days ago
SuitMan13
You have until 5pm EST tomorrow.
Goodluck
3344 days ago
teamjacz
Y'all are killing me with these sliding puzzles
3343 days 22 hours ago
blueu22
IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO SEND A SCREENSHOT OF JUST THE TIME AND THE COMPLETED PUZZLE WITHOUT THE SCORE??????????
3343 days 22 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
i love non-live challenges

:'(
3343 days 22 hours ago
Jxhn
you can send both but not only the score in the gist im getting^
3342 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
With a time of 43 seconds....

ETHAN WINS IMMUNITY
3342 days 23 hours ago
jman96
Congrats Ethan.
3342 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh wow :O
3342 days 22 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
the suspense is killin me
stop

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!