This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Mindanao)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Mindanao)

3262 days 7 hours ago
Timster
Oh wow I thought I did my research correctly and i'm sure I checked your stats twice. Sorry Robby :(.
3262 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
its fine tim haha
3262 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
3262 days 7 hours ago
cjuddy
How happy are you to have made the merge and Final 12? I didnt really expect to make the merge after a few little incidents along the way but here I am :)

What will change in this game now we have merged? I feel like people have been flopping between alliances from the getgo but now that we are merged I think we will see some more concrete relationships.

Is everything up in the air or are things already set in stone? EVERYTHING is up in the air

How big a factor are idols in this vote? You'll see tonight haha
3262 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
How happy are you to have made the merge and Final 12? surprised but happy. god wants me to win this game
What will change in this game now we have merged? i will start to understand more of what is happening in this game
Is everything up in the air or are things already set in stone? god is my everything and he lives up in the air
How big a factor are idols in this vote? im playing four idols on me and my allies tonight
3262 days 6 hours ago
cjuddy
Lets playrole. I go to the annual spelling bee as I try to defeat that one Chinese kid that always takes out the championship. Its the final round and if I spell the next word correctly I win the spelling bee! The announcer says "Alright Connor, the word I want you to spell is 'Fake' ". I have a little blank out and say "may I have the definition please?" to which the announcer replies, "The Mindanao tribe from Suitmans series". "Oh." Says Connor as he has a sudden realisation on how to spell the word. "F A K E". "YOU WIN CONNOR, CONGRATULATIONS" says the announcer. "Well I couldn't have done it without that definition!" said Connor.
3261 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
@timster im pretty sure i played that challenge in 2nd chances
3261 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Well it was fun yall

12th is ugly but it's better than 24th or 18th ^__^
3261 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Voting extension requested. Vote read at 5pm.
3261 days 14 hours ago
etaco75
Lmao this is gonna be a hot mess
3261 days 14 hours ago
CharlieBibi
It took 3 seasons for Shawn to finally snuff my torch, I'm ready Shawn. RIP IT LIKE A BANDAID
3261 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
hello
3261 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
i hope i get blindsided so i can be done with this series from hell forever
3261 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'll go tally the votes..
3261 days 14 hours ago
etaco75
I'd like to use my secret power

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!