This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S16 Cursed Hand Discussion

Topic » S16 Cursed Hand Discussion

3602 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
What do y'all fink of this seasons theme mix?
3602 days 10 hours ago
bowling4fun
I like the middle levels
3602 days 3 hours ago
Leli14
SuitMan13
I asked him to give me a proper name and he's like lol nope.
--
lol seriously? What's wrong with a real name?

I will adress him as Bruce for the rest of the season.
3602 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
LMAO FIREDRAGON

He was in my series and when I told him that he needs a proper name, he said

"I think FireDragon is a proper enough name"

I just called him Fire D. throughout the game
3602 days 3 hours ago
manalord
Mana's Cast Assment:

#Chingola (Red Buffs) “Lower Levels” [6/6 remaining]
------------------------------
Connor L./laughingoutloud- Don't know you.
Dra D./1dra7- The newest in the IceIce 'goddess' clique... so *yawn*
Francesca F./francesca19988- And this is the other new addtion to that click...
Kamani R./Ramanik- He was a runner-up in my group. Not super active but he is a decent player when he tries.
Mickle P./MicklePickle20- Attention Whore, and kinda makes badly taught out moves for the sake of making them. Hell be a victum.
Shadi C./Chastain- AMAZING player. Someone who very well could win.

#Lusaka (Orange Buffs) “Middle Levels” [6/6 remaining]
Alex C./01Gohan- usually inactive pre-merge sooo that could be a death for him, otherwise.. hel do okay
Chris M./Mybash_- decent player could do well maybe
Jake P./pompzi- Don't know
Natasha N./NorthCarolinaDogwood- GODDESS. She can play the game SOOO well, if anyone can win its Natasha
Newz O./OldNewz- One of the best UTR players on the site. They better watch out for him or there gonna regret it.
Nikki P./Avatar20- Not a very good player but when active VERY amusing.

#Solwezi (Green Buffs) “Higher Levels” [6/6 remaining]
Coldan D./dragotistic- Solid player with lots of skills. He could very well be our winner.
FireDragon A./AlaskanFiredragon- Decent player, not gonna do well on this season i think.
James T./TheGoodMan- He seems nice, thats all i can say.
Josh P./joshprost99- Smart guy hes someone to look out for.
Michonne A./_Adidas_-Another really nice guy, but idk if that can get him to the end.
Nick J./NJKoda1998- a HUGE threat, but i doubt they can win.

I am 100% #TeamLusaka its the best tribe. I am also #TeamColdan #TeamNatasha #TeamShadi and #TeamNewz

One of those should be the winer
3602 days 3 hours ago
Millzipede
@aiwhfenlgmgowrjgjw

I was just joking el oh el
3602 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
As we prepare to START this season, I'm pretty sure I have next season prepped.
Oh you guys are in for a treat...

No applications are opening, I'm HAND PICKING again.
3602 days 1 hour ago
Leli14
Did you hand pick this tribe as well?
3602 days ago
SuitMan13
This season's cast was done through applications.
3602 days ago
GameTime
SuitMan13
As we prepare to START this season, I'm pretty sure I have next season prepped.
Oh you guys are in for a treat...

No applications are opening, I'm HAND PICKING again.

Me , Me , Me !!
3602 days ago
TotsTrashy
Africa is one of the most beautiful, unique and desolate continents in the world. Sprawling savanna plains, silent deserts and very dense jungles make up its landscape, and it is what appeals tourists to it year after year. This stunning tropical continent is the setting for our new season, and the backdrop for our most twisted season yet. We have brought eighteen brand new castaways into the heart of the Zambian plains, where they are about to begin the adventure of a lifetime. They are from all walks of life, and being new castaways, are unaware of how the others play. They are also unaware that a brand new twist codenamed Cursed Hand is about to complicate the game of Survivor, and they will have to be more social than ever to avoid an early exit. Voted out players will now exact their revenge for their exit, by selecting one person from the tribe that ousted them, and one person from another tribe to immediately switch with each other, forcing them onto new tribes, and changing up their game completely. It is one of the biggest twists we have ever done, and to make it even bigger, we have three tribes this season, for the first time since All-Stars, and will be dividing the castaways up based on Tengaged color level. Furthermore, and idol with "special powers" will enter the game, and only be available to the castaways swapped by the twist. It is still, even after 40 seasons, the same ultimate challenge. Eighteen castaways, forced to work together to create a new society, while battling the elements and each other. They must learn to adapt or be voted out of the tribe. In the end only one will remain to claim the million dollar prize. 39 Days. 18 People. One Survivor.

[Season Premiere ~ July 10, 2014]

Eighteen have been cast... Who will Outwit, Outplay and Outlast all the rest?

#Chingola (Red Buffs) “Lower Levels” [6/6 remaining]
Connor L./laughingoutloud - who

Dra D./1dra7 - heard he is annoying so he will go quickly

Francesca F./francesca19988 - Hope she goes far. Anyone named FRANCESCQUA has my full support

Kamani R./Ramanik - Usually inactive in group games.....but mAybe we will be active?

Mickle P./MicklePickle20 - annoying noob...hope he gets out first.

Shadi C./Chastain - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

#Lusaka (Orange Buffs) “Middle Levels” [6/6 remaining]
Alex C./01Gohan - Hes so inactive...I think this tribe will vote him out first. Not supporting him.

Chris M./Mybash_ - Not afraid to speak his mind....will probably get an early boot. I don't really like him.

Jake P./pompzi - who

Natasha N./NorthCarolinaDogwood - Plays a very open game, really good...but with the cursed hand, she might be doomed on another tribe. Hope she goes far.

Newz O./OldNewz - He plays a really good UTR game so I think he will be on this tribe for awhile

Nikki P./Avatar20 - ruler of the cunt clan

#Solwezi (Green Buffs) “Higher Levels” [6/6 remaining]
Coldan D./dragotistic - Very good personality, XCEPT HE WASNT ROOTING FOR ME LAST SEASON SO HE DOESNT HAVE MY SUPPORT

FireDragon A./AlaskanFiredragon - Hes currently in stars, which noobs will think as a threat.

James T./TheGoodMan - he's banned so I don't think he has a chance

Josh P./joshprost99 - Hes really nice in mails, I hope he plays a MORAL GAME AHAHAHA

Michonne A./_Adidas_ - Annoying as fuck, can he please get an early boot.

Nick J./NJKoda1998 - He was a strong competitor in my game. I hope he goes far, doesn't go home early for threat.

#TeamNick #TeamNatasha #TeamShadi
3602 days ago
GameTime
I never used my real name lol , why??

Because a lot of people knew me by Game (it sounds cool too) and using my real name would've been a bit confusing , that's how i felt

i never hidden my name or things like that for anybody who wanted to know :)
3601 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alex C./01Gohan

3601 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Someone from Lusaka will win
3601 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Natasha's First Confessional:

Well looking at my tribe I have to say we might be the strongest.  I don't want to sound to over confident but we do all seem to be active.  I know that Alex is a strong competitor so I would want him to be my ally.  I already bonded with Nikki and Newz so I feel like we could go the distance. I am nervous about Chris since he isn't part of the group yet so idk what that means come 4:00 today.  Now I also have been playing an amazing social game if I do say so myself.  I have aligned with Francesca from the lower level tribe and also Coldan/Nick from the higher level tribe.  I haven't told anyone who I'm aligned with and I pray that keeps me safe.  I can't wait to see what happens today and see if my opinions change any. 
<3 Natasha
P.S. You can post this in the viewer's lounge and all my other ramblings.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!