This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S36 Honduras Discussion

Topic » S36 Honduras Discussion

2837 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Riley confesh

Lets see if I can get shit done. Jade u better not play ur idol. Thats all imma say.
2837 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Zach confesh

I'M BACK!

*gets up and dances elebrating his triumpn over Garret at RI*

I'm so ecstatic that the person that screwed me over in this game was the same one I got to boot out of the game for good on RI! At this point in the game I don't think there is any animosity to the fact that this is Jeremy and I's second chance at the game, but we fought for and deserve our place here in the final 6! At this point I want final 3 with me, Max, and Riley. Me and Riley if for some wacky reason it's a final 2 which I strongly doubt. At this point there is speculation that Jake or Jade have the idol and they are going to play it on Jade tonight and guess what, Shocker: I'm Jake's target! LITERALLY, WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO THIS CHILD THAT HE CONSTANTLY TARGETS ME! Anyways, since we are trying to prevent the idol play from happening we decided that Max and Riley would make a fake final four with Jake and Jade to vote me out. This way they will save their idol until the next vote and we can get four votes for Jade this time. Jeremy says he trusts me and wants to work with me, but I don't know if he'll work with Jake and Jade so I just told him the vote ws Jade and i don't think that will cause much trouble. I'm just hope and praying Jade doesn't stand up with an idol and send me packing once again! I've worked so hard in this game and I really wanna make it to the end. I don't care with who or how I just wanna get there! So let's hope this vote goes my way :-)
2837 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Max confesh

Just going to say it, Jeremy not responding to me quickly is going to be the death of me. Currently there are 2 plans in effect. The first one is to "blindside" Jade in case either Jake or Jade have the idol (I know where both are so I don't need to worry about that) so Riley and I are pretending to be voting with them. The second plan is to just vote Zach plain and simple. Tbh if I could get Riley off this tribal that would be best but it seems like Jake has his sights set on Zach pretty hard so it wouldn't be much use. Still I believe blindsiding Zach would be best for my game right now since if Jade goes I would be left with Jake who would automatically wins since he was the "minority" tribe going in. Ok I'm sorry but I find that logic absolutely bullshit. The fact that they got into the minority in the first place is their fault for losing so many immunity challenges so people shouldn't get so much praise for getting themselves out of a mess they made themselves, (Tangent end) So definitely don't want him near the end since I know he is capable of winning immunities and if I do need to carry out my Riley/Zach blindside at the final 5 then I am going to be relying on the fact that he doesn't win. I know I will probably stay whoever wins immunity at the final 4 if I do go with the blindside since both sides would see me as their easiest vote to get which would be great for me. Maybe it is possible I can make it to the end with no votes. XD

On a side note yes I do think I will definitely beat Jeremy at the end.
2837 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations cast of Honduras for breaking TWO RECORDS in ONE DAY.

The most ties in a season record with 5.
A record previously held by Season 8, Caicos Islands, for 28 seasons with 4.

Most votes in a single season with 19 for Jade.
A record previously held by Season 14, Occultus Island's Ed and Season 25, Conqueror's Crusade's Ben.
2837 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Riley confesh

So I changed my vote to Zach. He fucked me over in the past...so whatever. I need to ensure that I live to see another day. That is what I have been saying this entire game. As long as it ain't me. So I am worried about Jeremy, Jade and Jake being a F3 but that is another hurdle that I am not looking at RIGHT NOW.
2837 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
Max confesh

Wow, that actually worked. Zach went home and I can say that it's a move that I made and not anyone else. I have realized that although I have been playing a great game I don't have any large "individual" game moves that people look for. But now that Zach is gone I am no longer a third wheel and tbh I basically am guaranteed to make the top 3 now since no matter who wins final 4 immunity I should be able to get both sides to believe I am a vote for them. But I will save you all the time to hear my rambles again. The final 5 immunity is about to start and I can't wait to finish off this one hell of a ride.
2837 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
Riley confesh

LOL THIS IS GONNA BE HILARIOUS. Max thinks I am just gonna do what he wants....NO. I want Jeremy out. And Imma make that happen.
2837 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
Riley confesh

FUCK. I DIDN'T WIN IMMUNITY...BUT MY FRENEMY MAX DID. O shit..he is gonna win this stupid thing. I gotta shake things up.
2837 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
2836 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
2836 days 11 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
I just loved how cocky I was lol.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh6Ubd64MtU

Ill be back XD
2836 days 11 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Sleep tight

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!