This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S38 Canary Islands Discussion

Topic » S38 Canary Islands Discussion

2706 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
*kicks the VL awake again*

Season 38 is just around the corner with the cast reveal live tonight! New castaways will go head to head with former one time players as they bid to make a name for themselves on the series, ahead of the FINAL two Suitman's Survivor seasons this summer.

I will be attempting to post confessionals as we go along this season as opposed to right at the end so please get involved! This season's main twist, Make Your Mark, also involves YOU, the viewers. More on that at tonight's reveal.

Sweepstakes are on and we will be opening them later.
Hope to see you there!
2706 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Cast reveal will take place in the main group at the link below from 6pm EST:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/3095/forum/topic/19303625
2706 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
fun fun
2706 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
yay
2706 days 7 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Can't wait to see which crop of terrible human beings will be competing on this season. At least it's guaranteed to be a nicer cast than Indonesia ;).
2706 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
i'll just wait until you post the cast here, not got the time nor the effort to see who's been casted nor do I care for them tbf.
2706 days 3 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Happy to see Brian back
2706 days 2 hours ago
Steven7
Fun
2706 days ago
jman96
Hopefully this cast works out this season
2705 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Alegranza “First Chancers” (Yellow Buffs)
—————————————
Anthony F./iYBF
Connor C./Connor_
Crypt A./Cryptspartan
Jabbar R./rabbaj
Jordan F./JordanForReal
Justin L./BeastBoy
Kevin M./MooseAntler86
Nick B./Brandt69
Romeo A./alwaysvictorious
Will I./IceBeast

El Hierro “Last Chancers” (Blue Buffs)
—————————————
Brian C./cfff
Chris H./Chris1080
Christian L./Christian_
Coldan D./dragotistic
Garrett A./Garrett_Auckland
Jack W./RealJacksonWalsh
Jacob G./BigBrother_78
Jake S./JakeGoesOnline
Joe H./jharrin7887
Leah P./PeachessnCream
2705 days 8 hours ago
KidA
Kevin M./MooseAntler86
Coldan D./dragotistic
Leah P./PeachessnCream

lit
2705 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
I'm really excited @ this evenly split rookies/veterans tribe. Tres Shook! <3
2704 days 15 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
There's some great people on this cast, but then there's others. Hardcore cheering for Leah and Romeo TBH.
2704 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
coldan please slay <3
2704 days 7 hours ago
LusciousLips5
So I'm going to try and give some sort of cast assessment and my initial thoughts on the cast even though there are a lot I don't know I will try to give some verdict on them
2704 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Alegranza “First Chancers” (Yellow Buffs)
—————————————
Anthony F./iYBF - so while trying to find about him because I didn't know this user even existed  I came across he plays more so of the big brother games which I think may help as a social aspect side of things however, he is playing a lot of them the same time as this season so whether that makes him a bit inactive is yet to be seen
Connor C./Connor_ - so it seems he is hosting his first season on survivor which I think can only be a bonus for him cause he gets the whole production side of the game I have a feeling Connor may come out as a great newbie casting
Crypt A./Cryptspartan - okay now this is someone who I kinda know about and have seen play before! He's experienced in group games however his showing is a little all over the place so I don't really know if I expect much from him
Jabbar R./rabbaj - first of all why name yourself after Jabba the hut I'm assuming that's why because that's the only other Jabba/jabbar I know, apart from now being dubbed 'The Hut' by me I don't really get a feel for this chick especially knowing she idolises that racist girl arryn from the US Big Brother... yeah she ain't my cup of tea
Jordan F./JordanForReal - Jordan for some reason I think he could go deep I sense he may come off as a villain which would be cool seeing a newbie emerge as a massive villain
Justin L./BeastBoy - so already I got Justin and will mixed up their tengafed names are so fucking similar and there Avis are pretty similar too -_- however Justin gets around in group games and his showing in the most part is pretty good I think he should go deep
Kevin M./MooseAntler86 - now Kevin I have played with and have seen him play Kevin either comes into a game guns blazing really strong competitor or he fades all the way back in the background and kinda glides through I see him going deep regardless but I hope it's the more aggressive side
Nick B./Brandt69 - now I'm calling it now Nick and Connor alliance nick is one of the three finalists in connors first hosting season so that immediately I think gives them a connection especially on the newbie tribe
Romeo A./alwaysvictorious - I really like Romeo I've seen them play and they won Julian's season in his FvF, I feel Romeo really could make it far and could actually be quite entertaining along the way
Will I./IceBeast - I'm pretty sure I've seen Will play recently but I can't remember (it's was actually Justin Beastboy) but he is one of many tv stars to me I don't care what standing people are on tengaged but to others could they be

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!