This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #1

Topic » Elimination Panel #1

2534 days 2 hours ago
Dimitra
Welcome ladies in your first panel !

Sorry for the wait !

Now lets see how judges critiques and rate your photos and see the results
2534 days 2 hours ago
Dimitra
-------------------  Dimitra -------------------------
MIchelle990 - Amazing photo ! I like your body pose and the face expression is so nice ! Nice job for 1st challenge ! (8.5)

jayjet - Its so fashion photo ! The styling is gorgeous , your eye contact with camera is so prefesional ! Nice girl (8)

Dara4ever - The face is awesome , you look wet and i love it ! The pose is simple but in this photo i like it (7)

Emotion - Like photo is ok ! I'm not fan with your face expression , you look like weird or something smells bad  . (5)

hobo232 - With this pose you look tall and show as your body very well ! I like the concept i think is a very good photo (8.5)

Libanz00 - Its a nice try for first time ! Your face expression is stunning !!! I'm not sure with your pose because i can't see your hands to see what are you doing (6.5)

Bella1  - Wow , its a high fashion photo for me ! I can see your work here . The outfit is awesome everything here in your body look awesome ! Great girl (9)

Solinne64 - Its simple nice . Isn't impress me ! I think you can do better . I like you look a a bit sexy . (6)

aria_grande - Its a totally bad photo . Its like a paparazzi photo ! I can't see and modeling stuff here . You don't do nothing ! So bad (1)

Yoshi16 -  beautiful face with nice eyes expression ! Isn't perfect photo but in general lines its a good effort ! I like it (6.5)

kaylee21 - AMAZING ! I love the whole photo ! I can see this photo in a magazine ! Its so high fashion and i can see your expression an this photo again and again ! Amazing (9.5)

melindaMrskk - I like it ! You look like a professional model , the pose work great to see your perfect body ! I'm not too fan with your face but its nice , not impress me a lot . But i like the whole photo (8)

Ribbons - If i remove the face i love it ! But the face expression isn't nice . Don't combine with the body ...Its looks boring (5)

ryanhawk71 - I love your skin but not your photo , its so simple to make me boring (2.5)
2534 days 2 hours ago
Dimitra
-------------------- Ashleybaby -------------------------------
Michelle- I really like this picture. It's very pretty and gives me the summer vibes. The only thing that's throwing me off are the socks. (8.8)

Jayjet- not big a fan of this photo. It looks very amateurish. I expect more from you. It's not horrible though. (6)

Dara- this picture is really high end. I like it and the quality looks awesome. Only thing I don't like is the background it looks boring & she looks short. (8)

Emotion- this picture is very Victoria secret amateur. Pretty but not impressed (6.7)

Hobo- I love this picture. This is what I was looking for. An editorial summer photo I can see on the cover of magazines. (10)

Lizban- not a  big fan of it. It looks like it was take from a cellphone & the drape is covering the model (6.5)

Bella- the picture had potential by the pose but it isn't very pretty. The model does not look  pretty and the outfit w the background isn't working for me. (6)

Soline- I expected more from you. I'm not impressed because it looks like it was taken from my iPhone. However it's a prettty picture just not editorial enough. (7)

Aria- I'm sorry but what the hell is this. This has to be a joke. That picture is horrible and it wasn't even linked correctly. If u stay please improve. (3)

Yoshi- I like this picture it's very pretty and I can see it on magazine covers. I just wish I can see more of the summer vibe (8.8)

Kaylee- I like this picture. I just wish it wasn't a very popular celebrity in it because it takes away from the picture for me. (8)

Melinda- I love this picture. However the swimsuit bottom is extremely
Ugly and it's distracting me (8.5)

Ribbons- don't like this picture much. It's very basic. (6.5)

Ryan- this picture is horrible. The model doesn't not look pretty or editorial. It looks like a cheap  photoshoot. Please take note of some others one and improve if you stay. (3)
2534 days 2 hours ago
Dimitra
----------------------- k4r4k -------------------------
michelle - wowwwww love it :D 10

jayjet - the styling is on point but its like middle of the pack for me 7

dara - sexy, you go girl 8

emotion - i think you're overdoing it. its looking a bit cheap 5

hobo - picture perfect! i think you lucked out with the set 9

libanz - so interesting with the fabric and the BEST face. my fave!  10

bella - i think you could've posed better. not digging this 4

solinne - its meh but i think you can do better 6

aria - is this a joke? this is too candid 1

yoshi - its pretty but not wow 7

kaylee - liking it except your left hand. awkward! 6

melinda - those legs! you look great 7.5

ribbons - it looks kinda like you weren't ready :x  the pose and face is not right 5

ryan - not really liking it 2
2534 days 2 hours ago
Dimitra
----------------------  crush -----------------------

Michelle- I love this photo. I love your legs. Your pose. I love you wearing the converse with the suit. Good job 8

Jayet - You look gorgeous, I love your suit. Pose is a little boring. 6

Dara- You're giving me face. I love the lipstick and your bathing suit is cute. 6.5

Emotion- I love this. Your pose. Your face. Your attire. 9

Hobo- Sexy shot, your body looks amazing. You look great. 7

Lib- wow, stunning shot. You look amazing. I love love everything. 10

Bella - legs for days and you're giving us face. Nice work 7

Soline- it's an okay shot. I love the outfit, 5

Aria- im sorry but this isn't great at all. 1

yoshi- wow this can be on magazines I love this shot!! Amazing 10

Kaylee- wow I love this shot as well, you look amazing. 9

Melinda- looks like you're getting a tan. Love the outfitinda boring. 6

Ribbons- I can see this in a ad campaign. It's simple but you work it 7

Ryan- I love your fit, kinda boring. 6
2534 days 2 hours ago
Dimitra
Ratings - Reasaults

1st (Winner) : MIchelle990 : 35.3 
2nd : hobo232 : 34.5
3rd : Libanz00 : 33
4th : kaylee21 : 32.5
5th : Yoshi16 : 32.3
6th: melindaMrskk : 30
7th: Dara4ever : 29.5
8th: jayjet :   27
9th: Bella1 :  26
10th: Emotion : 25.7
11th: Solinne64 : 24
12th: Ribbons : 23.5

ryan and aria you must make tengaged public to save you !
Poll will close randomly in 12 hours-1 day
Write your speech and good luck

POLL : http://www.tengaged.com/group/3183/poll/vote-save-your-favourite-model-week-1-138345

Bella1
Grats Girls good luck bottom two
2534 days 1 hour ago
melindaMrskk
Gl ladies!
2533 days 23 hours ago
Dara4ever
Gl Ladies<3 TY for safety:)

I'm happy with my scores:)
2533 days 20 hours ago
MIchelle990
omg yes
2533 days 20 hours ago
Libanz00
Yay 3rd!
2533 days 16 hours ago
hobo232
Omg 2nd :) so happy
2532 days ago
Dimitra
POLL RESAULTS

Tengaged public vote to save aria_grande with 59.3%
so ryanhawk71 eliminate from competition!
Im sorry girl ! Good luck
2532 days ago
aria_grande
Yay
2531 days 22 hours ago
hobo232
So sad. This comp is prob gonna come down to who can spam better. It who has better photos
2531 days 21 hours ago
kaylee21
Yeah, it's definitely going to come down to who can spam better. Haha

open group

Make Me A SuperModel Season #1 ® WEEK #5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!