This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LEG 2: Colombia - The Mat

Topic » LEG 2: Colombia - The Mat

1434 days ago
TheGoodMan
Queens, welcome to Bogotá, Colombia!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MajorEagerClumber-max-1mb.gif

Another great showing by many of you. I gave a lot of people 7/10 or above! And the top 4 this week in particular were VERY strong.

https://i.imgur.com/vYR1Mr7.gif

Let me also just say, that the winner this week will win another ADVANTAGE, like Michele_Was_Robbed won last week. This week, the winner gets... THE U TURN. This means that in a detour leg, the person who is U-Turned will have to do BOTH options in the detour. They will be judged between both looks and get to lipsync to the song of their choosing should they fall in the bottom.

The winning queen and first to arrive tonight is.....

Fatty McFatface with the good snacks!

https://imgur.com/a7DXSC3

My mouth really is AGAPE at this look Fatty. You are so SKINNY it's very coked out. The makeup is incredible and really brings me in that coke mood, same goes for the hands being all clawed. I love the moth elements, and this is a truly memorable look.

Condragulations Fatty!
1434 days ago
TheGoodMan
Racing in right behind her in a close SECOND place is....

Yokai Watch Me Whip!

This is a real wow moment on the runway here Yokai. You took the cocaine theme to a new level and really used your noses to beautiful effect here. The nose hairpiece is fucking excellent and her two piece separates are a fashion wow.

Just coming behind her in a VERY close THIRD place is..

Lavah Ginna!

LMAO your video was excellent, and really captured a funny moment for this look. The gun was an excellent touch and the hat also felt very coked out to me. I think you really were able to embody the cocaine culture here with this, and you've improved massively from last week. Good job!

And right behind her in FOURTH place was....

Twinkies LaChapelle!

A real wow moment here Twinkies, you have THICC thighs and I absolutely live for them, they look great and you're a growing girl. I think you really thought of a lot of things here in this look, and while the concept might be a little expected, you executed it in an incredibly creative way. Very well done
1434 days ago
TheGoodMan
Not too far behind in FIFTH after she went to get some ratchet 'Ski' drink...

Amara Peligrine!

Another very conceptual look Amara, and I could really get into it. The dress flows beautifully but still have waves and patterns that feel kinda coked out that I like. The wig was another excellent touch.

And making a big improvement over last week in SIXTH place is...

No Personality White Fashion Queen!

A big improvement here NPWFQ, you definitely added a lot more to this look than you had last week. I think you took a dark route that suited you well, with good makeup effects and showing the downfalls of a coke bender, nice job

Another big improvement was made for the queen taking SEVENTH...

ho chi minh!

LMAO this is honestly REALLY good. I love how you painted the whole look in a Lividmanda style, with the nice touch of the bucktooth and the hat. I think you took a successful route in this challenge and made me laugh!
1434 days ago
rollingderp
this ski good as fuck
1434 days ago
TheGoodMan
Pulling in at EIGHTH place after a brief dalliance with a local was...

Rachel Patricia McCoy! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/714480052082966567/716191397786681404/Screen_Shot_2020-05-30_at_2.28.42_AM.png

Your silhouette is fantastic here, I think you really did a great job with a simple concept. I think the execution here is great, and I've known you from before to be a great sewer with marijuana, this proves your skills again.

And another solid performance pulling in at NINTH place was...

Morticia Clitteruss!

I like this look from you Morticia, you showed thinking out of the box and the gown really is gorgeous. The mermaid tail is a beautiful moment, I think you can push yourself further but I like what I'm seeing.

Taking TENTH place after she took time out to harass some women on the street..

Efendi Davenport!

I'm kinda torn on this look Efendi, you have a really interesting TWO headpieces, the tiara and then that big molecule thingy. Your dress's silhouette is very intruiging and it does bring me to a coked out feeling. There's intrigue here.
1434 days ago
TheGoodMan
Running home in ELEVENTH place after a eating too much bread in the last leg was...

Michele_Was_Robbed!

I think this look is HALF cute. I think your concept is a little messy and your execution particularly of her wig leaves a lot to be desired, I do ADORE those pants. The cut of that pant is exquisite and I need it. Other than that, it's a bit clown who smokes weed sorta?

And Gobbling her way into TWELFTH place was...

Turkey Turkey!

I appreciate the aesthetic Turkey, I think you took a funny route with it, but this is very similar to your previous look. I liked the addition of the clock, but I want to see a little more creativity in your looks in future.

Taking lucky THIRTEENTH after trying to speak Italian instead of Spanish to the taxi driver was...

Luna Moon!

I'm not loving this concept Luna, I think mainly because you tried with a wordplay, and I get that, but your look is very underwhelming. Yeah, you're a can of Coke, is that particularly engaging? I don't think so. I'm more of a Pepsi gal myself anyway.
1434 days ago
TheGoodMan
Taking 14th place after breaking down and crying for a bit trying to repair her electric scooter was...

Anna Dee Juno

I think this was a little obvious, I think the pants are very cute and I would defintely wear them, she is also cinched for the gods, but honestly, as far as rastafarian goes, I don't think you pushed the look out far enough. It's certainly not bad, but I'm not impressed.

AND THE LAST QUEEN SAFE, and NOT lipsyncing on the mat, taking FIFTEENTH place..

Fun 90s Lighter I Stole From the Girl that Scammed Me - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698687817290874980/716714614078832690/Snapchat-442645355.jpg

I think using your weed as a textile is quite unique and interesting. I do think the model looks quite happy here, but I'm wondering if there's more you could have done with arranging the textile in a more appealing way. The hair is cute though.
1434 days ago
NicoleF
https://media1.tenor.com/images/d20ea8fed1f166ec1c87dddbe161194b/tenor.gif

@ this results
1434 days ago
TheGoodMan
Sorry my dears, that means that:

Zoey 911, Rhea Dacted and bad touch, you're ALL going to be lipsyncing on the mat. The quality of the performances will determine whether, 1, 2, 3 or NONE of you stay this week.

Zoey and Rhea, as you chose Marijuana, your lipsync song is Waka Waka by Shakira.

bad touch, you chose Cocaine, so your lipsync is Soy Yo by Bomba Estereo

Good luck and don't get lost!
1434 days ago
KevsssInDaHouse
https://66.media.tumblr.com/ebe44f07c28bea764460d8b2b199e8bf/b771339242fe36bd-35/s400x600/97520eae64f73b3076b85e42a063f610e80a87cf.gif
1434 days ago
TheGoodMan
You have 24 hours!
1434 days ago
NicoleF
1433 days ago
Insanity
Rhea Dacted, Week 2, LSFYL:
1433 days ago
TheGoodMan
WOW. I am shocked at the talent on display this LEG..

It's time for the results...
1433 days ago
KevsssInDaHouse
Lol how drunk were you? hahahahaha, I'm living
1433 days ago
TheGoodMan
Now is the time to LIPSYNC to STAY IN THE RACE..

Rhea Dacted:

bad touch: *eats a hoagie*

Zoey 911:

open group

Jana B's Amazing Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!