This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CHALLENGES & CHATPLACE

Topic » CHALLENGES & CHATPLACE

4422 days 21 hours ago
snowflake3
congrats zach :) *holds hand*
4422 days 21 hours ago
ZachTansey
i really want a gift
4422 days 21 hours ago
snowflake3
*cries in the corner like hotwings did season 4 when she got to the final three and lost to mindy :***************(*
4422 days 21 hours ago
snowflake3
*ditzy comes forward like tyra with one photo in her hand*
this photo represents the model that has made the final 2 and will continue this competition in the running for america's next top model
4422 days 21 hours ago
Ditzy
uh i hav to vote off someone :LL
im voting zach because i think i have a better chance at beating snow than zac so im so sorry:c
4422 days 21 hours ago
iDannielle
DITZY EVICT SOMEONE
4422 days 21 hours ago
snowflake3
well anyways, if i stay or not, congrats ditzy and zach on the final two

i did my best to make it this far :) like literally true shit.
i knew teams would be easy, just lay low, and i did and i made an alliance with game early on cuz he was the best on the green team.

once we got to singles top 13 i knew there was a major alliance and i wasn't part of that

i didn't want to get first paymaster but wanted to look like i was trying. i still won (lol), and 3 people thankfully quit the game :)

i got rid of someone, and made an alliance with britt game and zach cuz we were the outsiders.
we took out everyone else on the other alliance etaco/ditzy/fire/taylor/ssdz

and it worked :)
top 7 britt had to go so he threw challenge for zach.
it was game and i and we planned on getting etaco out with his paymaster and we did.

we planned on ditzy next because she was FIERCE SHIT. but she won the challenge, and i had to send home fire :*(

then ditzy won final paymaster and sent home game :***(
it was a fun time and i enjoyed it. congrats everyone
4422 days 21 hours ago
snowflake3
oh fuck wow.
4422 days 21 hours ago
Game_Time
OMG YAAAAAAAAAY What a deserving Final 2 <33
4422 days 21 hours ago
snowflake3
thanks dani for the AMAZING game :) i had tons of fun

if you do another one of these games i'd be happy to apply and try again
congrats again ditzy at least the winner deserved it :P
and thanks everyone for an awesome game, it kept me busy for the past 3 hours and 30 mins

open group

I LOVE MOENY

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!