This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Celeb's Big Brother 1 Applacations

Topic » Celeb's Big Brother 1..

4389 days 10 hours ago
Celebinator
Welcome to Celeb's Big Brother Season 1 ~ Please fill out the below application as HONEST AND REASONABLE as possible!

Note: Only the BEST 14 Applications will be Accepted:)

APPLICATION:
-----------------------
Name:
Why should you be picked to enter the house?
Name one of your favorite BB players of all time and why:
Describe yourself in 3 words:
Are you ACTIVE?
4388 days 22 hours ago
LoganWorm
APPLICATION:
------------
Name: Logan (LoganWorm)
Color Level: Orange
Why should you be picked to enter the house?
#1: We're spouses
#2: I am very active.
#3: I will make the game entertaining.
#4: I am a competitor.
Name one of your favorite BB players of all time and why:
Evel Dick because no one plays like him and he went to the final 2 with his daughter and ended up winning.
Describe yourself in 3 words:
Competitive, logical, and outgoing
Are you ACTIVE?
Yes! You know me. :)
4388 days 17 hours ago
EEstrada17
Name: Erik (EEstrada17)
Color Level: Yellow
Why should you be picked to enter the house? I love competitions and I don't go down without a fight. I will do whatever it takes to win.
Name one of your favorite BB players of all time and why: Daniele Donato because she was the pov queen in her season and being teamed up with her dad and still making it to the end with her dad is just amazing. Then in BB13 she tried to get rid of the strongest players without her dad and guess what she did? SHe almost succeeded. She was a competitor in both her seasons lol I freaking love her..
Describe yourself in 3 words: Honest, Loyal, and Nice.
Are you ACTIVE? Yes, I am! Sometimes things collide with my job though and I don't get to do challenges :/ but I am!
4388 days 14 hours ago
cnathaniel
APPLICATION:
-----------------------
Name: christian (cnathaniel)
Color Level: Red
Why should you be picked to enter the house? Because i am a fierce competitor and embody what it takes to win this game. I never say die and dont give up till im officially evicted (which doesnt happen often)
Name one of your favorite BB players of all time and why: Dr. Will because he played EVERY aspect of the game, physical social and strategic!
Describe yourself in 3 words: The future champion!!
Are you ACTIVE? Duhh!
4388 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Name: Janie
Color Level: Black
Why should you be picked to enter the house? Because I'm probably one of the most dominate and fierce Big Brother group competitors there are.
Name one of your favorite BB players of all time and why: Janelle from BB 6 & 7 she was awesome!
Describe yourself in 3 words: Smart, Determined, Witty.
Are you ACTIVE? Yes
4387 days 19 hours ago
rhysarnie14
rhysarnie14
orange
male
because i think i will be a great housemate
well im from england but i have watched some usa big brothers from england i loved nikki because she was so funny and in usa one of my faves was apirl because i think she was a really gd game player
funny kind kwl
very
4387 days 17 hours ago
silverstick10
Name: silverstick10
Color Level: dark green
Why should you be picked to enter the house? I think I should be picked because I can actually play this game and was voted best pre-juror player in janelle's season :D
Name one of your favorite BB players of all time and why:janelle bc she was smart and tough and could fool many ppl

Describe yourself in 3 words: honest, NOT a floater, and a competitor Are you ACTIVE? of course i am
4387 days 14 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
Name: Meow
Color Level: Yellow
Why should you be picked to enter the house? im entertaining as fuck
Name one of your favorite BB players of all time and why: Evel Dick, most entertaining person ever on BB.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Crazy Ass Mofo
Are you ACTIVE? oh yah eh
4387 days 14 hours ago
Realchance
Name: Real
Color Level: dark green
Why should you be picked to enter the house? I am a competitive player and a huge target all the time.
Name one of your favorite BB players of all time and why: Kalia like me she was a huge target the whole time.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Funny, smart, outspoken
Are you ACTIVE? Yes I am
4387 days 1 hour ago
jogo248
Name: jogo
Color Level: orange
Why should you be picked to enter the house? because i will win
Name one of your favorite BB players of all time and why: dr will because he always controls everything
Describe yourself in 3 words: strategic, witty, outspoken
Are you ACTIVE? whenever im not working
4386 days 22 hours ago
texty
APPLICATION:
-----------------------
Name:      Daniel!!!
Color Level: Yellow liiike...
Why should you be picked to enter the house? Because i'm annoying liiiike and friendly and nice and everything aaannd everythiing!!! Haha! :D
Name one of your favorite BB players of all time and why: Jannelle she was liike smart like and cool and toughenough for meee!!!!
Describe yourself in 3 words: Annoying, loud and Mindblowing! (Am I allowd to use the and?
Are you ACTIVE?  Yuuup! Apart from when i'm at school. :)
4386 days 17 hours ago
Wrightnacho
APPLICATION:
-----------------------
Name: Sterling (Wrightnacho)
Why should you be picked to enter the house? Well first off I enjoying proving myself in competition and I'm tons of fun!
Name one of your favorite BB players of all time and why: Danielle from BB 8 and 13 because she knows what she wants and she goes and gets it
Describe yourself in 3 words: Smart, Strategic, and FUN!
Are you ACTIVE? YES, except when Im in school, which is from 7:15AM to 2:10PM EST
4386 days 17 hours ago
albinok1ng
APPLICATION:
-----------------------
Name:Crhis
Color Level:Yellow
Why should you be picked to enter the house? Im a strong competitor, im very loyal, but i know in the end the only back i have to have is my own.
Name one of your favorite BB players of all time and why: Will Kirby, unstoppable, and his personality is off the chain.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Athletic, Smart, Loyal
Are you ACTIVE? Yes on here every day.
4341 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNED
APPLICATION:
-----------------------
Name: Deshon
Why should you be picked to enter the house? Because im all for the drama, and i'm here to have fun and kick ass.
Name one of your favorite BB players of all time and why: Rachel, Because she kicked ass and didnt care what anyone think'd of her.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Dramatic Talkative, and Socialite
Are you ACTIVE? Hell Yes

open group

Celeb's Big Brother 1 [Duos]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!