This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

3230 days 11 hours ago
Mittens
Welcome to your first Immunity Challenge! This challenge begins tonight at 5PM EST.

We are starting off with a Survivor group game classic, "Pass the Torch". When I say "GO!", one member of the tribe must say:
*grabs torch and passes to ___*
The person who got the torch passed to them must then post *passes torch to ____*, where that person posts *passes torch to ____* and so on until all members of the tribe have had the torch passed to them. The final person to get the torch passed to them must post *lights torch*. The first tribe to light their torch wins Immunity. The losing tribe will go to Tribal Council where the first person will be voted out of this game.

Points to note:

-You can't delete posts. Once someone passes the torch, the torch will stay with the new person until they pass it on. If you delete a post your tribe will incur and 1 hour penalty.

-If no tribe finishes the challenge within 12 hours, the tribe with the most people having passed the torch will win. If both tribes have an equal number of people having passed the torch then the first person to grab the torch in the beginning will win immunity for their tribe.

-When passing the torch, you must post the username/game name of the person you're passing it to, to the point that it is recognisable which tribe member you are passing it to.

I will mail everyone again 15 minutes before the challenge begins. Good luck!
3230 days 11 hours ago
Mittens
Survivor: Albania intro is also up!

3230 days 11 hours ago
Luzon
Should be here on mobile
3230 days 9 hours ago
RogelioWii
I am here
3230 days 9 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Here.
3230 days 9 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Here.
3230 days 9 hours ago
survivor525
i'm here
3230 days 9 hours ago
Mittens
Lezhë (Red Buffs):
Roger/RogelioWii
Jax/JacksonWalsh

Elbasan (Black Buffs):
Jamie/MarthaSpeaks
Dylan/survivor525
3230 days 9 hours ago
survivor525
*Dustin lol
3230 days 9 hours ago
Mittens
Oops! Even right there on the intro lol

Roger/RogelioWii
Jax/JacksonWalsh

Elbasan (Black Buffs):
Jamie/MarthaSpeaks
Dustin/survivor525
3230 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Here
3230 days 9 hours ago
survivor525
lol its all good, so jamie do you want to start or should i?
3230 days 9 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
lmao its the first one on the intro video; suck failure
3230 days 9 hours ago
survivor525
or morgan lol i just am tryin to see who is gonna start
3230 days 9 hours ago
Mittens
Lezhë (Red Buffs):
Roger/RogelioWii
Jax/JacksonWalsh

Elbasan (Black Buffs):
Jamie/MarthaSpeaks
Dustin/survivor525
Morgan/MrPokeguy9
3230 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I don't mind starting tbh

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!