This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Elbasan)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Elbasan)

3229 days 23 hours ago
Mittens
Welcome to your first Tribal Council, Elbasan. Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council, in this game first represents your life. One your fire is gone, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

Questions:
Do you feel the tribe will be able to come back from this loss?
How are you basing your vote so early in the game?
How would it feel to be the first person voted out?

Send in your vote to me within 24 hours, so by 10AM EST tomorrow. However, if all 8 votes are sent by then I will read them earlier.
3229 days 22 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Ok, I have to come in here with the entire fault for our loss in the first challenge. I apologize for this and I'll take the full blame. I promise that next time we'll win the challenge if I'll  be given the chance to still compete in it.

-Certainly. We lost just because I didn't have the time to take part in the challenge exactly this day, so we'll clearly do way better next times.
-On who could be voted out before me.
-Awful!
3229 days 19 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Of course I do believe this, I mean I think our tribe  is equally as strong as the other tribe granted that they are not offline for long periods at a time, but  I think we can win some challenges for sure!

I think it will be based a lot of the participation at the challenge and bonds we've already made so far, obviously it is way to early to make a move, we just need to keep the tribe strong

I would be so annoyed and upset with this tribe  because I do feel like I am a strong member of the tribe who will bring a lot to the tribe so I hope they keep me but you never really know
3229 days 19 hours ago
survivingreality
Questions:
Yes but our tribe mates need to become active and commited for this game. If we make the right decision it can help our tribe ! but of course we can come back from a win

Well mainly being active during challenges. We cant win with 5 or whatever number people when the challenge involves the whole tribe.

i would be so mad because i feel like I do good in challenges ! but that also could be dangerous in the pre-merge votes !
3229 days 18 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
*grabs torch, approaches flame, dips torch, puts it back on the pedestal, and takes a seat*

* Our tribe is definitely active; people were just offline for whatever reason during the challenge and the other tribe was able to complete the challenge before us. If we vote off the right person then we should definitely be able to defeat the other tribe in all of the other challenges from now on.

* When losing a challenge the most important thing is the vote.

* If we think about it the choice may or may not be obvious. Unfortunately one of us has to go. But, it will be in that person's name that we compete from now on and that will take us on the road to victory.

* On who I feel is the weakest player on our tribe. I will be voting strictly on events that have happened in the game thus far; unfortunately there is not much that has happened so it will take very little to become my target.

* I do not blame anyone person specifically for our loss. We played as a tribe and we were defeated as a tribe.

* Pretty awful; I hate that I even have to write somebody's name down, but that is the way this game is played.

* If it turns out it is me I will respect the tribe's decision, but I will obviously be upset with them.

* I would like an explanation and a valid one at that, but I'd get over it. As much as I love this game if I played the worst game then I played the worst game.
3229 days 17 hours ago
DallasAndrew
OK, as I see everyone want to vote the "weakest member", on "the participation on the challenge" etc. Ok, I lost that challenge as I said, but that doesn't mean I'm the weakest player or that I'm the most inactive one. Making a mistake will force me to give my best at the next challenges, especially to attend them, so voting me out will surely not be a move which will make the tribe stronger. Eventually I can understand that people wants me out because it would be a much easier vote, to be sure they dont have to worry for themselves as now they have a reason with me, but that's a totally different thing. So please think about that, I really feel I don't deserve to be the first out because of an only single challenge.
3229 days 16 hours ago
survivor525
Questions:
I absolutely do, just because of timing issues but that's no big deal, I have complete confidence we can go and get em the next time!

It's hard to come up with a reason to vote out anyone when we haven't had much chance to get to know each other but i'm gonna vote based on the way i feel will help the tribe the most!

Obviously not what i signed up for to be voted out first but it is a game and one of us 8 is going to be first to go so if it happens then it happens
3229 days 14 hours ago
jdd94
Absolutely, but we need to be on top of our game come the next competition. I believe we have a solid tribe, we just haven't had the opportunity to show what we are capable of yet.

Mainly on the way my fellow tribe members performed in the first challenge. I do not really know my tribe members well yet, so I can't base it on anything personal really.

I would be upset. I feel that I proved myself by being active and doing my part during the competition.
3229 days ago
Mittens
I'll go tally the votes...
3229 days ago
Mittens
*Grabs urn* Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I’ll read the votes…
3229 days ago
Mittens
First vote...
3229 days ago
Mittens
*flips it*

Dallas

1 Vote Dallas
3229 days ago
Mittens
Second vote...
3229 days ago
Mittens
*flips it*

Rodney

1 Vote Rodney
1 Vote Dallas
3228 days 23 hours ago
Mittens
Third vote...
3228 days 23 hours ago
RodneyRules1219
What? I didn't do anything wrong...

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!