This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Lezhë)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Lezhë)

3228 days 22 hours ago
Mittens
Welcome to your first Tribal Council, Lezhë. Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council, in this game first represents your life. One your fire is gone, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

Questions:
This tribe performed very well at the first challenge. Surprised by the loss?
Does having a banned tribe member make the vote easy or is there more to it behind the scenes?
Do you think you have done enough to secure your position in the tribe?

Votes are due in 24 hours time, so by 5:40 EST tomorrow. However, if all of the votes are received before then the votes will be read early.
3228 days 22 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
This tribe performed very well at the first challenge. Surprised by the loss?
When half the tribe doesn't show up, it's near obvious. I'd be more shocked if we won!

Does having a banned tribe member make the vote easy or is there more to it behind the scenes?
Um... not gonna reveal my vote. I'll answer this next tribal.

Do you think you have done enough to secure your position in the tribe?
Yeah. With my vote, I should be good. But, you never know.
3228 days 22 hours ago
Noahh
*This tribe performed very well at the first challenge. Surprised by the loss?

I mean yeah. Most of us were there at the challenge last time. Don't know what happened this time.

*Does having a banned tribe member make the vote easy or is there more to it behind the scenes?*

It makes the vote easier and the challenges harder. He can't contribute to nothing. What's the point to keep him? You can't even use him as a vote.

*Do you think you have done enough to secure your position in the tribe*

Absolutely. I've attended both challenges on time. I was also the first one to grab the torch and the only member to score a point at the last challenge. Voting me out will make the tribe much weaker.
3228 days 21 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Mail me if you want my vote.
3228 days 19 hours ago
RogelioWii
1.- Yes i am suprised, i hadnt the opportunity to show up at the challenge and i feel guilty, i think the tribe thought we were going to be unbeatable
2.- I dont think it makes the vote easier but he obviously is a negative member on the tribute
3.-At this point i think i should stay, but i dont think i have secured my spot
3228 days 16 hours ago
Sebby
Not suprised, we win some and lose some
The vote should be easy, but people are mentioning other names for no reason (my name ofcourse)..
Apparently not because people want me out.
3228 days 15 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
1. I'm shocked we lost. I hope we would be the unbeatable tribe that would slay the entire season, but I guess things happen.

2. Maybe?

3. You can never be secure on Survivor.
3228 days 15 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
Well it depends we will obviously win and lose but after how we performed last challenge I was a tad bit surprised

My vote is a secret

No, You can NEVER feel safe
3228 days 4 hours ago
Mittens
I'll go tally the votes...
3228 days 4 hours ago
Mittens
*Grabs urn* Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I’ll read the votes…
3228 days 4 hours ago
Mittens
First vote...
3228 days 4 hours ago
Mittens
*flips it*

David (Self vote/for being banned)

1 Vote David
3228 days 4 hours ago
Mittens
Second vote...
3228 days 4 hours ago
Mittens
*flips it*

David

2 Votes David
3228 days 4 hours ago
Mittens
Third vote...
3228 days 4 hours ago
Mittens
*flips it*

Katherine

2 Votes David
1 Vote Katherine

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!