This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

3225 days 16 hours ago
Mittens
Come on in guys! Elbasan getting their first look at the new Lezhë tribe, Jax voted out at the last tribal council. This challenge will take place at 6.00 EST tonight as the votes were read slightly later than normal.

This challenge is called 'Loopedy Loop' and here's how it works. Each member who signs in will be given 3 loops. I will then ask a question about CBS' Survivor. The first person to MAIL me the correct answer will get to chop someone's loop. They will tell me through mail as it will be anonymous. This is the catch to the challenge, as if you manage to get 2 questions correct and you chop 2 loops of one of your own tribe mates, you will receive a clue to the hidden immunity idol at your camp. This can only be done once.
Once all 3 of your loops have been chopped, you're eliminated from the challenge. The first tribe to totally eliminate the other tribe wins immunity. The losers will go the tribal council where the fourth person will be voted out of this game.

Point to note
-Equal members of each tribe will compete regardless of how many check in. E.g if 4 check in on one tribe and 5 on the other, the challenge will be 4 vs 4 and you would sit someone out.

-This is the last time you can take an idol clue by disadvantaging your tribe this season.

Good luck!
3225 days 16 hours ago
survivor525
Sounds like fun!
3225 days 16 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'll hOpefully be here :)
3225 days 14 hours ago
Noahh
I won't be able to make this bc I'm going to a concert tonight. Sorry guys!
3225 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Hi
3225 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*struts in*

IM HERE BITCHES!
3225 days 14 hours ago
survivor525
Here and ready for Elbasan
3225 days 14 hours ago
Mittens
Lezhë (Red Buffs):
Dana/TotsTrashy

Elbasan (Black Buffs):
Morgan/MrPokeguy9
Dustin/survivor525
3225 days 14 hours ago
Sebby
Yess I watched all seasons..watch out other tribe
3225 days 14 hours ago
Sebby
Im here
3225 days 14 hours ago
Mittens
Lezhë (Red Buffs):
Dana/TotsTrashy
Seb/Sebby

Elbasan (Black Buffs):
Morgan/MrPokeguy9
Dustin/survivor525
3225 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ooooo just read the challenge.
I've seen all seasons as well ^_^
3225 days 14 hours ago
Mittens
If it's fine with you guys we'll wait until 6:10 to see if anyone else will appear
3225 days 14 hours ago
Sebby
Alright
3225 days 14 hours ago
survivor525
Sounds good
3225 days 14 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
here for Elbasan!

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!