This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

3224 days 21 hours ago
Mittens
Come on in guys! Elbasan getting their first look at the new Lezhë tribe, Elizabeth voted out at the last tribal council. This challenge is non-live and begins at 5PM EST.

This challenge is called 'Spamming time!' and here's how it will work. A blog will open at 5PM EST. Your job is to get people from outside of the game to comment #Lezhe or #Elbasan depending on which tribe you are on. The aim is simple, to get the most number of comments with your tribes name. The challenge will end in 24 hours time at 5PM EST tomorrow. The tribe with the most will win immunity. The losing tribe will go to tribal council where the fifth person will be voted out of this game.

The tribe that wants immunity more will win. I understand we're uneven with 7-5, but Elbasan has a banned tribe member and this challenge along with all of the others were made up pre-season, it's just the way the game goes.

Points to note:
-Spelling of your tribe name/not using a hashtag is not important, as long as it is legible for which tribe they are referring to.

-Voted out players and yourselves cannot participate in commenting.

Good luck!
3224 days 20 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Goodluck Tribe!
3224 days 20 hours ago
Mittens
Blog going live!
3224 days 20 hours ago
Mittens
Noah/Noahh is going to camp and so will no longer be in the game. The same as David, it's your decision if you want to keep him in the game or not at tribal councils. He'll remain a player until he's voted out.
3224 days 19 hours ago
Sebby
wow we're the unluckiest tribe ever :/
3224 days 16 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Why doesn't he quit then?
3224 days 16 hours ago
Mittens
@Dallas it means it doesn't take away a game day.
3224 days 11 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Ok, and what if he's kept until he makes the jury?
3224 days 10 hours ago
Noahh
I may be back for the finale. I don't know when this game is scheduled to end
3223 days 20 hours ago
Mittens
50 minutes to go
3223 days 20 hours ago
Mittens
Challenge is over!
3223 days 19 hours ago
Mittens
Time for the results!
3223 days 19 hours ago
Mittens
The vote was extremely close, not taking into account people who voted for their own tribe and one person who voted twice...

The results was 16-15

But which tribe won?
3223 days 19 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Well I just got nommed in stars for 15th. Let's see what else can go wrong tonight
3223 days 19 hours ago
Sebby
You guys won by one..

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!