This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

3223 days 4 hours ago
Mittens
Come on in guys! Elbasan getting their first look at the new Lezhë tribe, Noah voted out at the last tribal council. This challenge begins at 5PM EST tonight.

This challenge is called 'Dunk It!' and here's how it works. Tribe members competing will be playing Survivor basketball. One tribe will have a member selected as the scorer for that round. It is their job to post *SCORES BASKET* as many times as possible. On tribe two, three people will have a job at the same time. All 3 of them most *BLOCKS SCORER (1,2, or 3)* depending on the order selected before the round. Once all 3 of the blockers have posted in the correct order, the basket scores from the first tribe no longer count. Each basket scored before all 3 have blocked equates to a point for that tribe. I.e, 5 basket scores before being blocked= 5 points. Each tribe will have 2 turns of scoring and the tribe that gets the most number of points will win immunity. The losers will go to tribal council where the sixth person will be voted out of this game.
3223 days 4 hours ago
Mittens
In addition, welcome back Nick/survivingreality who has returned from his ban.
3223 days 4 hours ago
RogelioWii
:O
3223 days 3 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Can you fucking rats just lose Immunity for once or no?
3223 days 3 hours ago
survivor525
Why are we rats?
3223 days 2 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Ooooh, we have a bad girl here! I can't wait the merge, I hope I'll still be here. To answer you Alexis, no, we can't.
3223 days 2 hours ago
survivingreality
hi
3223 days 2 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Welcome back Nick!
3223 days 2 hours ago
survivor525
Here!
3223 days 2 hours ago
Mittens
Elbasan (Black buffs):

Nick/survivingreality
Jamie/MarthaSpeaks
Dustin/survivor525
3223 days 2 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Here
3223 days 2 hours ago
Luzon
Hi
3223 days 2 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
I'm here, but imma lose so w/e
3223 days 2 hours ago
Mittens
Lezhe (Red buffs):
Katherine/JosephinaAlexis

Elbasan (Black buffs):

Nick/survivingreality
Jamie/MarthaSpeaks
Dustin/survivor525
Dallas/DallasAndrew
Jacob/Luzon

We'll wait a while to see if anyone else from Lezhe shows up
3223 days 2 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
No one from Lezhe is online.
3223 days 2 hours ago
Mittens
Alright- to accommodate, instead of 3 members having to post *BLOCKS SCORER*, one member must post it 3 times.

We'll do 3 rounds instead of 2 so it is a little longer.

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!