This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Elbasan)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Elbasan)

3222 days 18 hours ago
Mittens
Welcome back to tribal council Elbasan. Tonight one of you will be the sixth person voted out of this game.

Questions:

It's been a long time since you've been to Tribal, has this tribes 5-3 division in the first vote changed over time?
Does merge approaching influence the way you are voting?
Are your relationships stronger because you've all had longer to bond or weaker because these relationships haven't been tested with votes?

You have 24 hours to send in your vote. If all of the votes are received before then I will read them early.
3222 days 18 hours ago
survivingreality
honstely idk
yea
stronger
3222 days 18 hours ago
Luzon
It's been a long time since you've been to Tribal, has this tribes 5-3 division in the first vote changed over time?
I think so. The first vote was about challenge strength and people had different opinions on what that meant. But, we clearly didn't have a problem with that since we won 4 challenges in a row, and at this stage of the game, it's a lot more complex than just voting out the weak link.

Yeah definitely. It's no longer what's gonna happen tomorrow in the challenge, but what'll happen when we have 4 new faces.

Are your relationships stronger because you've all had longer to bond or weaker because these relationships haven't been tested with votes?
Weaker. We saw in Marquesas that the "love tribe" fell apart at the swap because they didn't get to go to Tribal enough. That is definitely one of my concerns.
3222 days 17 hours ago
DallasAndrew
-It seems to not, but I think nobody knows that 100%.

-I think that the talks about the idols are doing it the most, about the merging, I think it does it every moment of the game before the merge.

-I'd sa a little bit of both. On one hand it seems hat we made some relationships even though we didn;t have to vote too much, on the other hand these relationships are not fully 'tested', so I think we'll see it.
3222 days 17 hours ago
jdd94
First, I would like to apologize missing. If not informed at least 12 hours in advance of a challenge there is little I can do to be there since the hospital I work at schedules me for 12 house shifts. I am terribly sorry to let my fellow tribe members down.
3222 days 16 hours ago
jdd94
I am not sure. We will find out soon enough.

Not really. There are other factors that I think are much more important to take into consideration.

I do not feel that my bonds are particularly strong or weak with the majority of the members in my tribe. It is true we haven't had to test them and put much strain on them up to this point.
3222 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
t's been a long time since you've been to Tribal, has this tribes 5-3 division in the first vote changed over time?
I think it has, I mean personally I believe this tribe is a lot more unified and we are a lot more cohesive as a tribe even though we lost. I mean I consider this tribe my family so I hate that were in this position but were here and we can't change that

In a way yes because you obviously have to think about loyality and trust and who do you feel going into merge will remain loyal to you and who won't flip flop around

All for me a lot of relationships have become stronger because I've had time to talk to people and get to know people, except for Nick maybe who was unfortunately banned however I'm not holding that against him, if he'd like to message me he can, I am always up for a conversation :)
3222 days 8 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Question: "It's been a long time since you've been to Tribal, has this tribes 5-3 division in the first vote changed over time?"

Answer: I would hope so otherwise this tribe's loss in today's challenge will make a lot more sense.

This vote is about the same thing that it was last time; voting out a weak link. Somebody that did not help us in the challenge. Basing off of the example the other tribe set for us; I think we have two separate alliances on this tribe and one person flipping could change the entire vote.

From what I can tell that 5-3 division would still be intact, but nobody knows for sure who the two people in the minority are.

Nobody knows who has been talking to each other and about what the aforementioned conversations could have been about. This game changes people.

I did everything I could to make this tribe successful and I will not stop that effort now. Unfortunately only one person wins Survivor so we were going to have to turn on each other at some point.

Question: "Does merge approaching influence the way you are voting?"

Answer: No, because a merge may be approaching, but I do not expect to happen immediately following this tribal council.

It is possible only 4 of us will make merge as well; perhaps this is the beginning of our losing streak. This is Survivor; we can never just assume a merge is happening; and personally I believe it too early anyway.

Yes, I find it interesting that this tribal council is focusing more on the merge as opposed to the possibility of an idol play.

Besides what would knowing merge is definitely next actually change; the fact that we will not need a strong tribe to keep us safe; I guess, but there are many other things at work besides tribal lines. This is a complex game.

The merge is the trickiest part of the entire game.

Question: "Are your relationships stronger because you've all had longer to bond or weaker because these relationships haven't been tested with votes?"

Answer: Votes do not test relationships; as the target shifts each time you head to tribal council for one reason or another.

The relationships on our tribe are strong clearly. There is no way people have not been talking to each other and figuring things out. They have to have gotten close with a few people.

Rodney probably has some strong bonds within this tribe as well. The votes are that meaningless.

All votes do is create unnecessary paranoia. Votes hurt relationships a lot more than not voting.

Everyone has their own feel as to what is necessary to create a strong relationship. For me conversation and trust are big factors in a strong relationship.
3222 days 2 hours ago
survivor525

Yea it's been a long time, 5 episodes now, and so naturally we don't know how things have shifted if they have because we haven't been here but we will find out when the votes are read

In a way yes, I think we for the most part assume that a merge or something is on the horizon here in the next few days so you have to balance strength with trust.

I feel like our relationships have gotten stronger since we've bonded but those always can change with just one vote so we will see but I hope they continue to remain strong
3222 days 1 hour ago
Mittens
6/7 votes
3222 days ago
Mittens
I'll go tally the votes...
3222 days ago
Mittens
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3222 days ago
Mittens
*no one stands* Alright, once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes..
3222 days ago
Mittens
First vote...
3222 days ago
Mittens
*flips it*

Nick

1 Vote Nick
3222 days ago
Mittens
Second vote...

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!