This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Shqiponja)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Shqiponja)

3204 days 21 hours ago
Mittens
Welcome to your first merged tribe council. One of you will be the seventh person voted of of this game and just miss out on jury, except for Jenn who has immunity.

Questions:
Are you expecting this tribal to be a 6-4 split with the original tribes or is there more to it?
Do you think this tribal council shape the rest of the game?
How likely is it that an idol will make an appearance tonight?

You have 24 hours to send in your vote. If all of the votes are received before then, they will be read early.
3204 days 21 hours ago
TotsTrashy
- More to it.
- No.
- Pretty likely.
3204 days 21 hours ago
RogelioWii
1.- I think people will look for themselves and not for thair past tribe mates really so i dont think theres going to be a split
3204 days 21 hours ago
RogelioWii
2.- This tribal is going to be important for the game, we will see how the tribe works and if theres loyalty

3.- I think the idol hasnt been found cause someone ein a clue for it today, i dont think its going to be used now.
3204 days 20 hours ago
survivor525
Are you expecting this tribal to be a 6-4 split with the original tribes or is there more to it?

I think this is going to be more than just original tribes voting on those lines, way more to it i think

Me personally i usually feel that the first tribal after the merge seems to be the craziest cause you don't know where people's true loyalties are until after the vote so it could possibly shape the game for the forseeable future

I think either now or the next tribal it will make an appearance
3204 days 19 hours ago
Mittens
3/10 votes
3204 days 16 hours ago
jdd94
At this point, there is a lot more to it. Alliances are being formed all over the place.

I do think this will change the game as we see where exactly loyalties lie.

I would guess not tonight, but soon, very soon.
3204 days 10 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Well after what I woke up too this morning it is definitely going to be more to this vote then old tribal lines since I've heard that certain members of my old tribe want to blindside me
*looks at everyone*
Oh yeah I know, but All I'm going to do hear is clear my name because if people didn't realise I joined stars on yesterday so for two full days I couldn't make the decisions because I had priorities

As of right now possibly, be use certain people might think they could get away with making a move at the first merge tribal but I'm here to ensure it doesn't

I think an idol could be played however no one is going to admit they have an idol because people will flush it out and split the vote, however if certain people are smart they'll realise that they have allies *points at self* they can trust instead of paranoid backstabbers who wanna hurt their own game
3204 days 5 hours ago
Mittens
6/10 votes
3204 days 5 hours ago
DallasAndrew
-We're a new tribe, so most probably ir's a totally new game. That doesn't mean that what was happening in the past won't count from now on.

-Every council outlines a little of the shape of the game, but until the end the shape won't be completed.

-I'm afraid that there are lot of chances.
3204 days 4 hours ago
Mittens
9/10 votes
3204 days 1 hour ago
Mittens
I'll go tally the votes..
3204 days 1 hour ago
Mittens
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3204 days 1 hour ago
Mittens
*no one stands* Alright, once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes..
3204 days 1 hour ago
Mittens
First vote...
3204 days 1 hour ago
Mittens
*flips it*

Morgan

1 Vote Morgan

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!