This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Shqiponja)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Shqiponja)

3213 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
goodbye
morgan and jacob i wish you luck, slay me :)

imma go enjoy ponderosa with katherine and jenn who are way more sane than 4 people on this tribe!
goodbye

and have fun without ur idol roger hahahahahahahhahaah!
3213 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
i dont care i dont want ur fucking apology so say you're sorry one more time and it will be my 100% goal to make sure u don't win
3213 days 12 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Dana, with all the respect, you've got yourself voted out of the game, it's entirely your fault. You we're the one who couldn't shut up.
3213 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
EXCUSE ME???????
3213 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
okay dallas how do u know anything about me, we talked maybe once and then you never messaged me again

and actually all i did this merge was tell everyone i wanted jenn out and after she got out i barely talked to anyone
3213 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
how was i "not shutting up"
what talking to dustin non stop got me voted out????

yeah its gonna get u voted out too
3213 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
only 2 people can make finals.
good luck u 1 shepherd and 3 sheep, i know u can herd home a win! :-)
i cannot wait to laugh in ur fuckin faces. goodbye.
3213 days 12 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Then ask your friend, maybe she knows better about what I'm saying.
3213 days 12 hours ago
Luzon
all 3 idols that were played got wasted LOL
3213 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*hugs Dana goodbye*
*looks over at Dustin*
*shakes head in disgust*

Your an actual idiot, just saying. Enjoy being controlled by that idiot and his sheep

*points at Seb and Roger*
*grabs torch*
*heads back to camp
3213 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
OH AND MITTENS!

That question about the 5 people voting the same.

Looks like Dallas, Dustin, Seb and Roger all voted in majority for the third time and if they try and bullshit that saying they didn't......they will be grilled so they better just admit it and shut up
3212 days 21 hours ago
Sebby
"Baaaaaaaa" Im a sheep
3212 days 20 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks over at Seb*

Yeah nice try Seb pretending to be the sheep, all I'm gonna say is if you wanna know the truth then you can mail me, if you don't then just stay clueless mate

*looks over at Mittens*

I just can't wait for when those 4 have to start turning on each other and then they mad about the constant lying and see how it feels because they will get a taste of their own medicine #JustSaying #TheTablesWillTurnSoon
3212 days 20 hours ago
Sebby
omfg whats going on?? im so clueless I have an IQ of a squirrel omg baaaahh Im a sheep like what is this? I have no clue what's happening im just a sheep and im cluelesss

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!