This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

3194 days 23 hours ago
Mittens
Immunity challenge starting just now at 5PM EST. This challenge is called 'A Little Help Needed' and here's how it works. Each of you will have an individual thread opened, where you must post out numbers 1-100 in individual posts. You must then get five people from outside of the game to post on your thread "HELPS (PLAYER NAME)". Once these five have posted and you have 1-100 posted in the correct order you will be mailed a series of questions about CBS' Survivor. The first letter of each of the answers will be used to spell the first name of a CBS' Survivor castaway. The first person to mail all of the correct answers to the questions along with the name of the survivor castaway, and to post on the main forum "HITS BUZZER" will win immunity.
3194 days 23 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'm here :)
3194 days 23 hours ago
survivor525
Wow this is a big challenge lol
3194 days 23 hours ago
Luzon
here!
3194 days 23 hours ago
Mittens
@Dustin it's a long one!
3194 days 23 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*takes a deep breath*
*gets ready*

The stakes are high for this one, good luck everyone
3194 days 23 hours ago
RogelioWii
Hi
3194 days 23 hours ago
RogelioWii
I am on mobile so...
3194 days 23 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Well let's just get it started!
3194 days 23 hours ago
Mittens
This challenge requires a little set up so bare with me
3194 days 23 hours ago
Mittens
Forums will be posted at 5:15 and you can start straight away. Get ready!
3194 days 23 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*gets ready*

I'm ready Mittens!!!!
3194 days 23 hours ago
Luzon
im shaking but that may be just because my room is cold
3194 days 23 hours ago
Mittens
Note: Any mistake on counting will mean having to start over. If you get an answer(s) wrong you won't be told which, but that an answer(s) is wrong.
3194 days 23 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Oh christ one of THOSE challenges, christ my panic will be a factor in this I know it
3194 days 23 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Can I dibs have forum being made first ;)

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!