This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 1 (Dhole)

Topic » Tribal Council 1 (Dhole)

4767 days 20 hours ago
GHunt
Well this is a sticky situation. You all individually excelled in this competition, average points per person being 84.5, which is way better then Neofelis's  75 per person, however 2 people did not do the challenge, even after i reminded them. MontyBurns as well as cooldude70 both didn't put an effort into this challenge, which is why you lost to Neofelis. Please light your torch if your here so i can ask you questions.
4767 days 19 hours ago
David123456
hello
4767 days 19 hours ago
GHunt
I'm just going to ask you all questions and you can or cannot answer them, depending on whats happening, heres the questions:

David123456 - Do you have any person you can trust in this survivor, or are you a sole survivor and just playing by yourself for the beginning?

RussellHantz101 - Are you at all worried about this tribal council, or the next? Do you have any faith that cooldude or monty will pull through in future competitions?

strtspirit - Do you feel that with the overpowering ratio that your tribe had, you can pull a win in the next tribal council? Are you happy with your tribe?

cooldude70/MontyBurns - Do you have an excuse for being absent during the challenge? Do you think you may be leaving during this tribal council>

devinwithparasites - Do you feel any threat in your currant tribe? Would you rather be on the other tribe at this point?

rt72 - You not only placed the best in your own group at the challenge, but you placed the best in both groups. Does this give you any sort of comfort? Are you going to exploit this?

peace123 - As leader, are you dissapointed you couldn't help? Do you think you will win this next challenge? Are you going to use any new techniques?
4767 days 19 hours ago
David123456
well i don't know everyone seems really nice and it was toguh choice to vote soemone off because all of these people are really cool and i think i do have friends so im gonna say i do have people i can trust :]
4767 days 19 hours ago
GHunt
Do these people trust you back? Are you sure they just aren't using you for votes?
4767 days 16 hours ago
David123456
Um no I don't think so no
4767 days 14 hours ago
rt72
WOW!! did i really do the best??? kool!! i wish our team could hav pulled through, but i dont think our tribe wants 2 vote out a help 2 thee tribe but im still nervous
4767 days 13 hours ago
peace123
as leader im VERY disapointed that i couldnt help if montyburns and cooldude DO the challenge then yea we have a chance
4767 days 12 hours ago
devinwithparasites
i think the biggest threat for me would actully be rt72, even if he is the strongest player we have to think ahead for the merge
4767 days 10 hours ago
strtspirit
I feel like we're going to do pretty well. I like my tribe so far :)
4767 days 10 hours ago
MontyBurns
Just vote me out lads I will be out of town on wed for 7 days
4767 days 10 hours ago
GHunt
devin - Strong words! do you think you have the power to move that kind of game later on

strtspirit - is there anyone you connect with so far?
4767 days 10 hours ago
David123456
when do we find out whos out ???
4767 days 10 hours ago
GHunt
you will find out tonight at 7EST, thats when the votes are due.
4767 days 10 hours ago
David123456
ok cool and thanks for putting me back on that list :]!!!
4767 days 10 hours ago
David123456
ok cool and thanks for putting me back on that list :]!!!

open group

Survivor: Thailand FINAL 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!