This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2 (Dhole)

Topic » Tribal Council 2 (Dhole)

4762 days 1 hour ago
GHunt
Votes are due by 12EST, in the afternoon.
4762 days 1 hour ago
GHunt
Here are the Questions

rt72 - Your tribe has not won one challenge yet, are you worried about the safety for you and your other tribe members?

MontyBurns - Are you going to step up and be more active? Do you think your tribe should acknowledge your strength for the tribe?

devinwithparasites - Whats your situation in this tribe? Do you feel threatened? Do you think you'll make merge?

cooldude70 - As the new leader, do you feel you can lead Dhole to their first victory? Are you happy as leader? Is there any stresses that fall on your shoulders?

strtspirit - The HII is not in play yet, but do you think it'll be a threat once it is? Are you looking forward to the HII or regretting it?

RussellHantz101 - The first tribal council was a shocker. Do you think that this one will be the same? Will this tribal council be mild compaired to the first one?

David123456 - How far do you think the Dhole's will go? After and before merge? Will the Dhole's merge with power?
4762 days 1 hour ago
rt72
im wrried tht we might hav 1 or 2 inactives, and i think its there time 2 go
4762 days 1 hour ago
RussellHantz101
i think this tribal council will be pretty obvious. The inactives need to go home *looks at Monty*
4762 days 1 hour ago
devinwithparasites
i have no clue how my position is, i do my best but allways come up short, and with the dodgeball game i blew it
4762 days ago
GHunt
rt72 - And after that? Once the inactives are gone how will you base your vote?

Russell - Lol xD. Do you wish that Monty were voted out the other day instead of peace?

Devin - If you hadn't blown it, would your tribe have won?
4762 days ago
RussellHantz101
i dont care. Monty is going home tonight
4761 days 23 hours ago
rt72
i guess i will base my vote on the productivity in the challenges, but once montty is gone things should go well with this tribe
4761 days 22 hours ago
cooldude70
i cant bring them to victory because im busy im sorry team and ya i feel safe because i got a alliance!
4761 days 18 hours ago
David123456
i think our tribe will do really well
4761 days 11 hours ago
strtspirit
The HII is not in play yet, but do you think it'll be a threat once it is? Are you looking forward to the HII or regretting it?

I am not looking forward to it. Even if I get it I feel that people will get suspicious. I would rather just not have to think about it.
4761 days 10 hours ago
GHunt
Alright time to tally the votes.
The inactivity strikes go to: Monty and Devin.
4761 days 10 hours ago
GHunt
First vote...
Monty
4761 days 10 hours ago
GHunt
Second vote...
cooldude
Monty - 2
cooldude - 1
Devin - 1
4761 days 10 hours ago
RussellHantz101
cool
4761 days 10 hours ago
GHunt
Next vote...
cooldude

open group

Survivor: Thailand FINAL 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!