This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 4 ] - The Results!

Topic » [ Week 4 ] - The Results!

3380 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to The Results!

Before we start the show tonight, Alex & Sierra have not posted a performance, therefore like all the contestants before them, they are AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATED.

They will NOT be the only act leaving tonight as tonight is a DOUBLE elimination.
Alex & Sierra have left but one of you will join them.

9 will become 8.
The Judges have gone through your performances this week. They will now critique your performances and then I will announce which 7 have made it into next week's Live Show and which 2 will have to battle it out in the bottom 2 poll!

Good Luck!
3380 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CRITIQUES ::::::::::
::::: Sam Smith ( Team Ray ) singing Stay With Me :::::

Carrie – Perfect song choice! Vocally you were stellar and this was a great song to go with the movie Titanic. I can picture Jack and Rose while you singing this song and I listen to the lyrics. Great job!

Beyonce – I loved this performance too. Your vocals sounded great, you hit every note perfectly and I could definitely imagine this song in Titanic.

Ray – You gave me chills several times throughout your performance. I have realised that you have the ability to make people fall in love with you with how BEAUTIFUL your voice is. I loved the song choice for the movie! I think you have done an excellent job!

::::: Fleur East ( Team Beyonce ) singing Lady Marmalade :::::

Ray – Girl! You WORKED it! Although I don’t think this is your best vocal performance you definitely gave me chills when you started to rap! You can sing, dance and rap and this might be a bit repetitive but you have the whole package! Well done!

Carrie – What’s great about this song choice is that it allowed you to showcase many sides of you. The rap was excellent and you were sexy. Vocals were a bit rough in parts, but overall I feel you still did a solid job.

Beyonce – What a performance, you can seriously do it all. Your vocals sounded great and I loved your energy. What more can I say? Well done!

::::: Melanie Martinez ( Team Ray ) singing Seven Nation Army :::::

Carrie – Very creepy, but very good vocally! There was a haunting, yet sexy vibe to the song. I’ve never seen The Conjuring, but if it’s horror/suspenseful then I think this fits very well.

Beyonce – I love your voice and you sounded amazing but I have to disagree with Carrie because for me this was not the best song choice.

Ray – You took a song that has somewhat of a dance beat and brought it right into your element. The song was creepy but I would have chosen a Thriller instead of a Horror. I loved to see you bring that Rocker side that you have too, it showed some variety!
3380 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Carly Rose Sonenclar ( Team Carrie ) singing My Heart Will Go On :::::

Ray – I do think the song was abit obvious to choose, could have been more creative. You did sing it incredibly but I was left wanting more at the end to be honest and not in a good way. This is an EPIC song and you did to it justice but I was expecting more creativity from you.

Beyonce – WOW!! Your voice is stunning, you hit all the high notes perfectly. Amazing performance once again Carly, you don’t seem to disappoint.

Carrie – What I love about you is your fearless attitude. This was a major song by THE great Celine Dion. It’s just perfection vocally and for being so young it’s amazing!

::::: Jessie J ( Team Carrie ) singing Sexy Lady :::::

Ray – Every week you come with a performance in which I CAN NOT say anything negative about it. You bring it every week and although I hate saying this but I think we have the winner of The X Factor right here! Amazing job once again Jessie!

Beyonce – Another incredible performance from you once again. There is nothing I can say that I have not said before. Keep this up and we might see you in the final!

Carrie – This is one of my favorite performances from you so far! Vocally you were on point and flawless. The song fits TDWP perfectly and was an excellent choice!

::::: Missy Higgins ( Team Beyonce ) singing All For Believing :::::

Ray – I have this film very recent because I watched it a few days ago. I do think its a good song that she would have sung when she asks him not to go back to Iraq. I do have to say although you picked the perfect movie and song, I was not as impressed by your vocal.

Carrie – Very nice song choice and it was vocally your best thus far. Each week I feel you’re learning more about who you are and what you need to do to make it further in the competition. Very nice job!

Beyonce – I liked the song choice and your vocals sounded good but i was expecting more from you. Was not a bad performance just nothing wow.
3380 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Mariah Carey ( Team Ray ) singing Forever :::::

Carrie – Great song choice and your vocals were so effortless. It’s like you don’t even have to try! You could sing someone’s Facebook news feed and still sell out stadiums. Great job!
Beyonce - This is the performance of the night for me. WOW what a voice, those high notes you hit were amazing. You are one to watch in this competition.

Ray – WOW! Mariah your voice in this song is INCREDIBLE! You hit every high note on the head! I have not seen the film but seeing how you described it and how you sung with such passion you made me love the song, the movie and most importantly, YOU! Well done!

::::: Macklemore ( Team Carrie ) singing My Oh My :::::

Ray – You are good at what you do, I cant deny that but I don’t enjoy it as much as other people may. Every week you sound the same for me and do the same so I am really not looking forward to see you or surprised any week. I loved what you did with the baseball but that is all I am afraid.

Beyonce – This competition for me is all about the voice. In my opinion you don't sing so I don't think you will get far if you only rap. I agree 100% with Ray!

Carrie – This was the perfect week for you! This song fits The Sandlot excellently and your execution of the rap was solid, on point, and full of passion. This is one of my favorite performances from you this season!

::::: Britney Spears ( Team Beyonce ) singing Criminal :::::

This is not a Live Performance, therefore you will NOT get critiqued by the judges because you have broken the rules. It is clearly stated at the beginning of every week. Obviously you do not read everything or else you would have known. No critique and No points. Therefore, you are AUTOMATICALLY in this week’s bottom 2 poll.
3380 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::

We have already lost Alex & Sierra and we have just learnt that Britney Spears is automatically in the bottom as consequences of breaking the rules.
The 7 acts I call will be safe and the 8th will join Britney Spears and battle it out in this week's bottom 2 poll.

The first Act I will call was voted Best Performance by the Judges....

Jessie J! Third time in a row Jessie!
This is incredible! Well done!

17 + 20 + 17 = 54/60
3380 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Now in no particular order, the next acts singing again next week are..
Sam Smith! Well done!
Fleur East! Congrats!
3380 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Carly Rose Soneclar! Well done!

Melanie Martinez! Good Job!
3380 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Mariah Carey! Congratulations!

Team Ray are all safe!
3380 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Macklemore, Missy, one of you is in the bottom 2....

The last act with a secure place in next week's live show is
Missy Higgins! Well done! See you next week!
3380 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Which Means, Macklemore & Britney Spears you see yourself in the Bottom 2 once again.
You will both have to battle it out because only ONE will survive, the other will go home!

SPAMMING IS ALLOWED!!!
Poll will be open for 24 hours or less....
Poll link will be posted below!

Good Luck!
3380 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I would like to point out that the real X Factor has rappers on the show. It's not just about singing, but overall package.

Good luck Macklemore in the poll < 3
3380 days 9 hours ago
Usher
Oh my goodness I was so worried! Judges thank you for your critiques. I promise to take everything into next week & just thank you so much! :)
3379 days 20 hours ago
dandoe
Thanks judges, this week was so fun! I will keep giving it my all :)
3379 days 13 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Thank you for not saving me last this time!
3379 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: POLL RESULTS ::::::::::

Before I announce who stays and who goes I want to refer to Carrie's comment about Macklemore. It is not the fact that he raps, its the fact that every week the rap sounds the same. I dont get surprised, I get the fact he knows how to rap brilliantly but I dont see much variety.

With that in mind...

With 86.2% of the votes, The last act singing again next week is

Macklemore!
Congratulations!!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!