This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 1 Challenge] - "A Model Described!"

Topic » [Week 1 Challenge] - "A..

1381 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
You 6 represent the Top 3 and the Bottom 3 for this Challenge...

The rest of you are SAFE!

Safe will get you NOWHERE! But I do have to mention that Nicky, Emilia and Nick were very close for Top 3 too!

You will all see your Challenge scores in the House.

Let's have a word with the 6 of you...
1381 days 10 hours ago
raygan94
Gigi - To be very honest, I was expecting a lot more from you. Yes the hands can be on your cheeks when you are Excited but your Face says otherwise. You look stunning and it is a good shot but your expression and body are not connecting.

Trixie - You went for it GIRL! This is Imaginative to a tee. I mean using a Heel as a Phone and looking shook like your Girlfriend has just spilled the tea! You look stunning and you took a risk and went for it. Well done Trixie!

Lucky - I get the whole Cardboard crown being Childish and Funny but that is just about it. I was excited to see what you would bring because you are a very good looking guy but this was underwhelming. You could have gone for it yet all you did was place a Cardboard crown on yourself. I missed the Funny to be honest.

Dinara - You wanted to go for the Calm before the Storm but I did not get this when I opened your Photo. Yes it is a good High Fashion photo but I think it missed the mark as to looking calm when really you look Fierce.

Alek - Your body......WOW! This is Strong, Powerful and High Fashion! You hit the nail on the head. Maybe a bit more obvious and more literal than the rest but again this is a risk and for me personally I think it payed off!

Naty - What can I say? No explanation needed. The Photo screams determined. You took a risk by wearing those clothes and standing on all of that but you went for it and this is an exceptional High Fashion shot!
1381 days 10 hours ago
raygan94
The Winner of the very first Challenge is
Naty!

Congratulations Naty! Your Photo was just amazing, High Fashion and embodied everything I expected! Well done!

You will be mailed with your Secret Advantage!

Well done to Alek & Trixie too!
1381 days 10 hours ago
raygan94
Your scores will be posted in the House! See you at the Photoshoot Model's!
1381 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Congratulations Naty 馃槉鉂わ笍
1381 days 9 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Congrats Naty! Well deserved.
1381 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Naty: thank you so much 馃憦馃憦馃挆

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!