This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 3 Challenge] - "The Chop!"

Topic » [Week 3 Challenge] - "The..

1362 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
You 6 are the Top 3 and Bottom 3 for this Challenge!

The rest will see their Scores in the House!

Let's see what Grace had to say!

Lucky: This is a makeover wow, you went from the blonde kind of highlighting your eyes to a more subtle brown! You made the top 3 definitely but I wish you had a different expression that kind of highlighted your eyes or maybe a more elevated and mind-breaking pose.

Dinara: WOW! This is a MAKEOVER!!! You went from being dark and strong to a whole other spectrum like you look softer in the after picture but still maintain that fierceness in it! This would have been perfect if we were able to see more of the after photo, but it’s collage so it’s fine!

Naty: Top 3 material because you’re bringing it! Like look at the transition it’s so beautiful but I’m kind of getting a disconnect from the after photo, but more connection from the before photo because through your eyes I could really see you!

Liu: Nope nope nope, this is far from what I was expecting. Paparazzi photos or photos that look like they are taken from someone else are not the way go. There’s a makeover but the execution is not there and it’s disappointing because If you look at what others posted they are not paparazzi photos since this is a modelling competition it should all be photoshoots photos!!

Nick: I like this makeover, but I feel like you changing your haircut should have brought a different expression from you and I’m still getting the same monotone expression. You need to bring it out more!

Alessandra: It’s a makeover for sure, but it seems like a safe one it really isn’t wowing me it’s just making me feel a bit underwhelmed.
1362 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
So....the Winner of the Makeover Challenge is
Dinara!

Congratulations! You are the Winner and will be receiving TWO Secret Advantages for the next Photoshoot! You will be mailed shortly! Well done!

Scores will be posted in the House!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!