This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 3] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [Week 3] - Panel &..

1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Model's to Panel and Eliminations!

Before we start I would like to announce two things.

Naty has been Disqualified from the Competition. This does not mean you are all safe this Week.

Also, I want to introduce to you the Judge that will be joining us at Panel.

He is an OG Judge, who was at the Panel for Cycles 2 to 5!

He is a Hairstylist and Style Consultant in real life and the other half of RA Productions, making his comeback on Tengaged....please welcome Angel Cornelio! (pepacaput)
Unfortunately he is unable to recover his Account and for some reason not able to create a new Account as we are unable to receive the Verification Email. (Moderators are not much help either tbh) So he will be viewing everything via links and my Account.
Check him out on Instagram (angelariooo93) or Facebook to see his work!

Also joining us at Panel is our very own Grace!

That being said let's see how you did portraying the Elements!
1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
::::::::::: PANEL ::::::::::

First up portraying Air is Gigi!

Ray - I do see what you are trying to go for and not go for the obvious choice so I do have to give you points for creativity! Your face looks great even though your eyes are closed and I like your pose which is giving shape to the Photo. However like last week we are missing your arm again and the dress is more or less the same too. I do want to see something different from you Gigi but other than that I enjoyed your interpretation.

Grace - I am seeing where you are going with this photo but I have got to say that I’m not really getting from the blue outline of your body cause it seems like it is a bit distracting. I love your pose and it’s strong but as a whole I’m not digging this photo too much, but you look gorgeous in it.

Angel - I am sorry to say I personally dont get any air out of this image I just see a stunning dress with a stunning model but I dont feel any air what so ever from this picture which was what the challenge asks for.

::::::::::::::::::::

Next portraying Fire is Natasha!

Ray - Your look is on FIRE Natasha! Your eyes are piercing through the camera and right through my screen! I love that about this shot. I do think the Fire is a bit too obvious but it brings the Element that you needed to portray. I do wish we could have seen more of your body but other than that I do not have much negative things to say about this. Well done!

Grace - So you went literal and incorporated fire, your facial expression is gorgeous! Although I wish it was more visible, but overall your selling the I need fire to survive act. Well done!

Angel -  I actually really like this picture! I lose you in the background a little due to the fire being so overpowering right up front but I like you pose and I am very intrigued by your fierce look.

Up now is Emilia portraying Earth!

Ray - I hate were the Photo is cropped, I do think this would have been smashing if we saw the full body. However I do think this is a great representation of Earth with the colors and the flowers surrounding you. You are telling a story with your expression and with your body and let me just say that your skin looks FLAWLESS! Do I think this is the best shot I have seen of you? Maybe not but I do think it will keep you going this week!

Grace - NO YOU DID NOT! I am sooooo loving this photo, it reminds me of my rose photoshoot as I also did a side profile and smashed it. You definitely did the same thing here, I just love your face and the sense of relief when you’re touching the flowers. This is such a refreshing photo and I’m so proud of this immediate growth. *cheers*

Angel - Earth, Mother Nature who cares...STUNNING!! You look incredible I really get the feeling of earth from this. I would have appreciated if you looked to the camera rather than closing your eyes but other than that great job!

1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Portraying Water is Lucky!

Ray - You also went more literal with this and actually posed inside the Water, although this is not a bad thing this is a very safe thing to do and I do think this Photo is just that...Safe! I do think you could have pushed a lot more to bring the Fashion Aspect. However your face is incredible, eyes, expression and bone structure. I would consider this more of Beauty Shot rather than High Fashion.

Grace - Your best feature is definitely your eyes because they are able to look into one’s soul. Does this WOW me? A bit, you’re getting there you just need more of a push because if this were more editorial you would have been in the top in a heartbeat.

Angel - Another stunning Photo! Your face is incredible you can relate fully to your element but it seems like its been taken for an social media account rather than for an editorial magazine or for a professional portfolio.

Liu is next portraying Earth!

Ray - WOW Liu, just WOW! This is the best shot we have seen from you in this whole entire Competition! You didnt take the obvious route and for me this pays off more than anything. Your outfit could have swallowed you up and you did not let that happen. I love the colors and this definitely resembles Earth for me in every single way. This is High Fashion and I have NOTHING negative to say. Best Shot by far tonight in my opinion! What a Comeback! Amazing job Liu! Exactly what I was looking for!

Grace - I don’t know how to feel about this photo because there are many things going on with this photo that I am kind of losing you in this. Disappointing because I feel like you have a lot of hidden potential.

Angel - Ok I have a little mixed feelings with this... I know where you're trying to go but it feels more of a costume and it does not sell earth sells more of a native american warrior or something of that sort.

Next is Challenge Winner Dinara portraying Air!

Ray - I was expecting nothing but greatness from you as you were the Challenge Winner this week. This is a FANTASTIC shot Dinara! You are working the clothes and the colors do say Air to me. You are not loosing your neck although it is covered I can still see the length and the shape you are creating with your body which matches the movement of Air. Your face is also STRIKING! Amazing shot by you too Dinara, Well done!

Grace - SO breathtaking and gorgeous. I can sense the mysteriousness you were going for and we are still not losing you in this photo which is a very important element, AWESOME!

Angel - This is something I would associate with air with no doubt! I totally feel what you say in your description although I see more of a soft face and fierce body pose.

1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Alessandra is next portraying Air!

Ray - Okay, I really do not know what you were trying to do with this Alessandra but I do not buy this at all. I get the whole wind and hair in your face but I do not think this is up to the level of the Competition AT ALL! Look at what your Competition has posted, do you really think this is at the same standard? I am very disappointed and to be honest I do not have much more to say than Good Luck!

Grace - No, no, no. I’m sorry I’m not trying to be rude but this is not what I expected at all from anyone. I understand you were going for the air element but your face is barely showing but I can still see an awkward face and your whole body is covered. Sigh.

Angel - What on earth is this? Honestly I just see a lady walking through a field with her hair in her FACE! This doesn't seem like you are taking this competition seriously. Very disappointed....

Next up is Simon portraying Earth!

Ray - I love this Shot Simon. I get really excited to see your Shots because I always expect to see something good from you and this Shot is nothing less! I can see many aspects of Earth, the Rocks, Snow, Water, Sky and not to mention the Fashion you are brining to it. You are one with the Earth and I think that is what I like most about this Shot! I do think our eyes could have been stronger but I also understand that that might be hard as you are looking directly at the light source. Great job Simon!

Grace - Finally, some editorial photoshoots! I’m living for this because this is such a strong photo even though you’re looking somewhere else. Background on point not too distracting or taking away from you. I am impressed.

Angel - Really love this image I am amazed at how well you can relate your element not only in the background but also the clothes with those earthy tones. INCREDIBLE GREAT JOB!

Portraying Fire is Nick!

Ray - Ohhhh Nick......I am really rooting for you to stay but after Shots like this I really do lose all my hope. You are wearing a Fire Jacket and that is just not good enough for this Competition to be honest with you. You had a Disadvantage so you needed to work EXTRA hard and I do not see this here. Your face is beautiful but is not giving me that FIERCE Fire look that you should have gone for. Like Alessandra, Good Luck!

Grace - Mhm… no comment.

Angel - Again another mixed feeling I mean I do get the fire more or less, just by the colors really and your pose and face and body language just tell me "oh just another day going by". Doesn't show interest to be honest at least for me!

1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Alek is next portraying Fire!

Ray - You always give an Impact with your Photos Alek and that is what excites me to see your Photos! I do like what you have gone for with the smoke portraying the Fire. Your skin as always is MELTING me! I do wish the Background was another color as I do think there is too much Black going on and you kind of blend in more but other than that I think this is a Beautiful High Fashion Beauty Shot and you are definitely for me in the Top this week! Great job Alek!

Grace - GORGEOUS! YESSS! YOU HAVE WOWED ME. I’m just lost for words because this is everything I wanted and more. Your skin looks so sick with the smoke coming from your mouth and lets not forget the blue and purple eye shadow! Even the headpiece just goes well together. This is a photoshoot worthy photo, everyone needs to start taking points from you. This is a no-brainer, Parfait!

Angel - I am feeling more air than fire from here I think you got the wrong element in mind when you took the photo. Cant say more sorry...

Last but not least is the Secret Contestant portraying Water!

Ray - I do think you have taken a step back this Week. I have seen better shots from you. You also went more literal with posing in the Water but I like the fact you are just floating there and kinda makes you one with the Water. It is more High Fashion than some shots I have seen tonight but I am missing that WOW factor to be very honest with you.

Grace - This is such a beautiful photo! I'm noticing some front runners already here wow.

Angel - Well you can obviously see your element in the picture. I like your face but I kinda lose your body in the picture, the dress is overpowering and I completely lost your figure.

1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
You have heard what the Judges have said, please step to the back of the stage while we add your scores and determine who stays and who goes....
1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
::::::::::: ELIMINATIONS :::::::::::

11 Model's stand in front of me but I only have 10 Photos in my hands...

These 10 Photos represent the Model's that will be in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model...

The first name I am going to call is Best Photo and Highest Score of the Week....
1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94

Dinara! (36.3)

You KILLED this week Dinara!

Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-Up for Best Photo and Highest Score is
Simon! (35.4)

Well done! You also did a Fantastic job!

Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
The next name I am going to call is
Emilia! (34.5)

Well done!

Natasha! (33.1)
Alek! (32.4)

1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Next Model safe is
Lucky! (32.1)
Secret Contestant! (31.5)

1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Next name I am going to call is
Gigi! (29.8)

You need to pull up your socks Gigi, you are going down!

1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Last Model safe from the Bottom 2 is

Liu! (27.5)

You are lucky that I loved your Photo if not this might have been a different situation!

1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Can Nick and Alessandra please step forward.....
1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Nick - You started off this Week with a Disadvantage as you were supposed to go home last week but the Judges have not seen that extra umph that we needed from you and that's why you are here tonight.

Alessandra - The Judges are outraged by what you presented this Week. We expect more from you and any other contestant. You have been giving it but this Week your dropped the bomb!

So who stays?
1356 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
By 0.3 of a point....

The last Model's name I am going to call is
Alessandra! (17.3)

You are EXTREMELY lucky! If Nick would have not had the Disadvantage it would have been you going home tonight. You are here by the skin of your teeth, STEP IT UP!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!