This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 7

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3588 days 17 hours ago
Jxhn
Grats mearl. just finished the slidy puzzle.
3588 days 17 hours ago
bearpatrol
I hate spamming
3588 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
A VERY close challenge, and it reminded me how fun it is to host and watch.

Mearl, you have a 1 in 3 shot at winning this game and a chance to plead your case to the Jury as to why you should be Sole Survivor.

Bear, Joe, John, one of you will become the final member of our Jury.

Head back to camp. Goodnight!
3588 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
station 6- (there were many answers that were wrong)

To complete this station you must find the tengaged Survivor group within the first 10 pages of the groups that is on the second season of the series. Once you find the group you must go to the profile of the owner group and mail me the number of their karma to move on. If correct, you will get the letter. If you have the wrong group owner, I will tell you.
3588 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Station 1
To complete this station you must get 5 tengagers who were not part of this season to post your name in this challenge forum.
-----
Completed Letter A
MEARL FINISHED
JOE FINISHED
JOHN FINISHED

Station 2
To complete this station you must unjumble 3 words that relate to Cocos Islands to move on.
1. mkgiiilllneewal (2 Words)
2. elssiawndt (2 Words)
3. batman (1 Word)
-----
Answers: 1) William Keeling 2) West Island 3) Bantam
-----
Completed Letter F
JOE FINISHED
MEARL FINISHED
BEAR FINISHED
JOHN FINISHED

Station 3
To complete this station you must solve the following puzzle and send me the completed screenshot of this puzzle
http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/survivor-cocos-islands-final-immunity/
-----
Completed Letter S
MEARL FINISHED
BEAR FINISHED

Station 4
To complete this station you must correctly answer the following questions on Gaiaphage's Gen TWO Survivor:
1. Which continent have we visited the most?
2. How many winners played in Generation 1?
3. Who has played the most days in Gen 2, and how many?
-----
Answers: 1) Africa 2) 4 (Keitho44, TylerKeith, JesseM, & MMAjunkieX 3)  iAwkwardxo & 90 Days
-----
Completed Letter I
BEAR FINISHED
MEARL FINISHED
JOE FINISHED

Station 5
To complete this station you must answer a math problem using facts from the season.
1.        Multiply the number of tribal immunities Cheplok won by the amount of GEN ONE winners in this season.
2.        Add this number by how many different users have won individual immunity this season (only count each user once)
3.        Minus the number of members on the jury so far
-----
Answer: 2*2=4 4+7= 11 11-7= 4
-----
Completed Letter L
BEAR FINISHED
JOHN FINISHED
MEARL FINISHED

Station 6
To complete this station you must find the tengaged Survivor group within the first 10 pages of the groups that is on the second season of the series. Once you find the group you must go to the profile of the owner group and mail me the number of their karma to move on. If correct, you will get the letter. If you have the wrong group owner, I will tell you.
-----
http://www.tengaged.com/group/6167
Wileycoyote Karma 782
-----
Completed Letter N
JOHN FINISHED
MEARL FINISHED

FINAL WORD:
FINALS
3588 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
Yay its a final 3. Phew!
3588 days 17 hours ago
bearpatrol
That was my only one left
3588 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
I skipped 5 since I saw it would take time to figure out and did it in between gaia's mailing me
3588 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
After 55 minutes, Mearl won his first immunity all season and it couldn't have come at a better time.

Tribal coming up.
3588 days 17 hours ago
bearpatrol
I did that with the puzzel
3588 days 17 hours ago
Joeker
I HATE SLIDE PUZZLES!!!!!!!
3588 days 17 hours ago
bearpatrol
One of the questions should have been whats bear real name...lol
3588 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1 min agoDelete Replybearpatrol
One of the questions should have been whats bear real name...lol

this is my new mission
3588 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
I figured out how to solve slide puzzles a bit ago, not great at them but can get to a point where they will def be solved with some moving around
3588 days 16 hours ago
LongedShorted
jxhn

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!