This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 15 (Terakhir)

Topic » Tribal Council 15 (Terakhir)

3512 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS/SKYPE CHATS!!

We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Alex R., Andy, Rich, Coldan, & Nick, voted out last tribal council.

Jarrod has individual immunity so is safe from the vote. Everyone else is fair game.

Send me your votes by 8 PM EST TOMORROW. ALSO WHEN YOU VOTE, GIVE ME A REASON WHY YOU ARE VOTING THAT WAY. These will NOT be revealed during the game, so don't worry.

Post your name for questions.

SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS/SKYPE CHATS!!
3512 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
2/7 Votes
3512 days 13 hours ago
Caliboy
Of course, they ready to send me home. SHoot I may vote for the person I'd vote for to win.

But honestly there's 3 that I'd vote for in this game which Again people I think this finale will consist of 3 people as that make the most sense. Regardless half of you have no case in winning this game. Shameless to say. (Yes i'm looking at you gohan, ZIm and joker). From what I know of my jury mates they see it too.
3512 days 13 hours ago
01Gohan
I don't see as to how we don't have a shot.
We're still in this game regardless.
You, nor the Jury, know the ways that our alliance has worked and how our tribe has worked in terms of dynamics. You guys just keep trying to say that people were running the game. I'm 80% sure that last week people were saying it was the J's that were the threat to win this game, but now Joeker doesn't have a shot?

And I know for a fact that anyone of us six have a shot to win this game. If you make it to the end you deserve to be there at the end no matter what you did. So if I make it to the end, you better damn believe I'm going to defend my spot there at the Final Tribal Council as well as the fact that I deserve to win this game.
3512 days 13 hours ago
Caliboy
Yeah but no one is going to listen. I know you may have won once before, but shoot I ain't hell listening to it when Most of us believe Eddie, Jarrod and Jeremy deserve the win out of the 6 of you. It's ok to let it happen shoot I dont give a damn, But just mark my words as I aint buying what you sew nor will my other counterparts.

I am not trying to buy myself in as I know I have no shot in staying any much longer. But just speaking the #truth right now. As you and zim are prolly playing the most cowardless game I've seen.
3512 days 13 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Cowardless? So I'm not a coward? Aww, thanks.
3512 days 13 hours ago
01Gohan
How are we playing the most cowardliness?

Russ and I have shown nothing to present ourselves as "cowardliness". We're doing the same as any other Winner here. We're voting out the Runner-Ups in a Pagonging fashion; AKA The same thing you guys would have done.

I don't particularly understand how the RU's are pretending to know every dynamic and saying that "so and so aren't winning" when they don't know the whole story.

I don't understand as to why you're saying that you aren't going to buy anything we say. Why the fuck not? You might, but I'm sure the other RUs are going to listen to what we have to say in the event we make the Finals.

I'd love to know your reasoning for saying why Eddie/Jeremy/Jarrod are the most deserving, and Joe/Myself/Russ don't.
3512 days 12 hours ago
Caliboy
Well believe it when it happens. Not like I havent warned yall once or the same with the other jury members prior before in the last tribals.

Its not the fact that you guys are pagoning right once you had the numbers but not shifting is what is really sad once the numbers were set.

We had divisions in ours too. It was me sarge, and Andy controlling the numbers with also having drago by our side. NB and rshow were on outs tho as had to constantly gain allies. The fact that your side hasnt done a thing to take out anyone is pathetic as survivor is about betrayals and yet no one is calling to do one is ridiculously stupid for most of you. Good for what the jury already thinks.

Meh whatever I dont have to explain my concept of why yall are cowards and the things we all have discuss prior before all the pagoning tribals I have been thru. Take my warnings as you like as I still hold by em.
3512 days 12 hours ago
Caliboy
So to keep saying that our tribe would of done the same is a weak and lame argument that I dont want to have. Because for me I am a shifter kind of player as would of eventually wanted the numbers for Andy, Sarge and I to have with even having to turn on one if needed as they outrank me in comps anyday. But regardless I know the same philosophy should be on the winners side and hence why the perceptions that we have is going to be hard to budge or shift just like you guys have been on playing this game by pagonging each one of us even at F7.
3512 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
3/7 Votes
3512 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Bingo
3512 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
Cali

A question be4 my departure?
3512 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Sean- Do you think a move will be made tonight or are you in an unavoidable spot?

Jarrod- Immunity and a 1 in 6 shot at winning this game! Hows it feel?
3512 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
Sean- Do you think a move will be made tonight or are you in an unavoidable spot?

Honestly whatever direction that presents tonight is going to stir the jury's perceptions so voting me out now isn't going to change much. But makin a move/blindside would bring a spark.
3512 days 9 hours ago
bingo21
Jarrod- Immunity and a 1 in 6 shot at winning this game! Hows it feel?
Great, I mean it's plain to see that the winners have a final 6 pact but extra protection can never hurt. Plus at this stage of the game immunity is as much about winning it for yourself as winning it so somebody else doesn't.
3512 days ago
Gaiaphage
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!