This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 19 (Terakhir)

Topic » Tribal Council 19 (Terakhir)

3505 days ago
Gaiaphage
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS/SKYPE CHATS!!

We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Alex R., Andy, Rich, Coldan, Nick, Russ, Joe, & Eddie, voted out last tribal council.

Jarrod has individual immunity so is safe from the vote. Everyone else is fair game.

Send me your votes by 9 PM EST TOMORROW. ALSO WHEN YOU VOTE, GIVE ME A REASON WHY YOU ARE VOTING THAT WAY. These will NOT be revealed during the game, so don't worry.

Post your name for questions.

SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY MAILS/SKYPE CHATS!!
3505 days ago
bingo21
Bingo
3505 days ago
Gaiaphage
Everyone- How intense was that challenge?

Jarrod- A spot in the final three! How's it feel to be able to plead your case to the jury?

Jeremy/Alex/Sean- How would it feel to come SO CLOSE to the end and then become the final member of the Jury?
3504 days 23 hours ago
01Gohan
http://i.imgur.com/1DQhOqV.gifv

Everyone- How intense was that challenge?
The trivia fucked me up, but oh well. Props to Jarrod.

Jeremy/Alex/Sean- How would it feel to come SO CLOSE to the end and then become the final member of the Jury?

If I'm the Final Member of the Jury, then I'm on a tribe of dumbasses. I am, however, on a tribe of smart people. Letting Sean get to the end is basically having him win, we all know that. I'm not going to be the Final Member of the Jury. I will however be going into one of the worst Jury situations ever. All the RUs on the Jury are convinced I did nothing, which is kind of funny. No offense to the RUs, but you acted like you knew everything going on when you didn't. So I will be having to defend myself at the FTC.
3504 days 23 hours ago
Caliboy
How would it feel to come SO CLOSE to the end and then become the final member of the Jury?

Honestly this game has been tarnish with and if I do go tonight I will only have respect for one person in this game to win it all. And honestly I think thats also clear with the Runner Ups too. The winners act like I would win this hands down but I know for a fact I wouldn't due to what stuff I endured with my own tribemates. It is not the case as 2 is slightly bi-partisan with me while the others I hold little ground with and some despise for they will most likely seek favor into Jeremy or Jarrod. And if on jury member I would prolly be a leading factor into who should win out of the 2.

With me in finals with them it be the least clear choice and best on solid cases. And I feel like one may have the best case if he chooses wisely on his vote, but with the tarnishment of this game he may not resulting into a different outcome.

My main argument is don't tarnish this game and just cuz I am the only runner-up does not make an automatic win for me.
3504 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1/4 Votes
3504 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
Jarrod- A spot in the final three! How's it feel to be able to plead your case to the jury?
It felt good until about 5 minutes ago.
Knowing that my game could be tarnished by false accusations levelled at me sucks. I was over the moon about being in the final 3 but now people think that I've made moves in this game based on bribery from the jury when that's just not the case whatsoever. That's not how I play the game and to have that label thrown around just makes me sick.
3504 days 23 hours ago
01Gohan
I hate the fact that everyone keeps pinning me as the Jury Goat because no one is going to lose against me.

If there's a will, there's a way.

A FTC would not be between (in this case) Jeremy and Jarrod. I'm a factor too, and as such I am eligible to get votes. That alone makes me a candidate to win.
3504 days 23 hours ago
Caliboy
^rolls eyes at last two comments. Honestly Alex you don't deserve to even be in F4 so GTFO
3504 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
2/4 Votes
3504 days 23 hours ago
01Gohan
I'm in the F4. So I deserve to be in the Final 4.

You may not LIKE that I'm in the Final 4, but by all means I deserved to be here.
3504 days 22 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Work makes me tired... and rofl drama.
3504 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
way to miss out on the most epic challenge on the history of tengaged jeremy
3504 days 22 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
I think everyone should have a big group meeting and get together to vote me out tbh.
3504 days 22 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
@Chris... I thought about messaging you at around 6:30 and telling you to delay it... but I decided I didn't want to piss anyone else off.  I couldn't beat the sleep though.

Darn
3504 days 22 hours ago
bingo21
@MMA, if you want out you could just quit :P

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!