This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ARGUEMENT AREA

Topic » ARGUEMENT AREA

4734 days 15 hours ago
ofl1998
yes i did i won 3 challenges and helped rt get to the top we were allined the whole hury was friends with him though i new i was gonna lose the second i new it was us in the top 2
4734 days 15 hours ago
yellowunicorn
really? but i looked back in the posts. i didnt see you post anything up. are you sure its season 5?
4734 days 15 hours ago
ofl1998
i will check
4734 days 15 hours ago
yellowunicorn
rt won challenges. i looked at ALL THE POST!!!! nothing had your name on it.
4734 days 15 hours ago
ofl1998
sorry i was wrong i made finals season 4 sorry:)
4734 days 15 hours ago
ofl1998
but still i made finals
4734 days 15 hours ago
yellowunicorn
LOL season 4 see. yea you made finals but didnt do anything. yet people are criticizing me cuz i did nothing and since you did something now you deserve it. how lame. i can never win huh. LOL
4734 days 15 hours ago
ofl1998
well i think you could win you do deserve it in some way i just think i deserve it a lot more
4734 days 15 hours ago
yellowunicorn
true. im just tired of people saying i didnt do anything. blah blah blah. but when i do try i get shut down. its not fair): hope to win soon though
4734 days 15 hours ago
ofl1998
you will win in the future i just don't think you deserve to win this though i think me or ben deserve to win the hole thing
4734 days 15 hours ago
yellowunicorn
i think ben is gonna win. gaia just voted for him to win.
4734 days 15 hours ago
ofl1998
this is danni boatright say hi to her
4734 days 15 hours ago
ofl1998
aw it didn't post the pic i am sad goodnight guys mom is making me go to bed in the mourning at school i will check to see if i won gl ben and yellow
4734 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All three of you. Say I had been here instead of you. Would I have gotten your vote? Why or why not?
4734 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Also congrats! I feel the way I was eliminated was bull because it wasnt a normal vote. Instead if you commented, you stayed. I was at youth so could not comment. But hey. What is done is done.

open group

the last one standing season 8 all-stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!