This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

10th Tribal Council - (Gryffinclaw)

Topic » 10th Tribal Council -..

4731 days 9 hours ago
remorawr
Welcome guys to the 10th tribal council.

Please take a seat.

We now welcome the new members of the jury.

eastsam1 and ErikWard1412 voted out at the last tribal council.

Eastsam1 (eastsam1 walks in and takes a seat)

ErikWard1412 (ErikWard1412 walks in and takes a seat)

So guys, Dane won immunity with a landslide vote, does that concern you guys if there's ever another spam challenge?

Bingo, you tried to win but only got 5 votes, why stop?

iroll, it seems you are a threat but in today's challenge, you almost even didn't try, why is that?

jogo, you told me that you hate spam challenges, if there's another one... will you try to win again?

49288 and Fedhasa, where were you guys? XD

MAIL ME YOUR VOTES, you have 24 hours.
4731 days 9 hours ago
remorawr
oh I forgot about Dane, :(

Sorry,

Dane, will you give your immunity necklace to someone if they told you they'd keep you until the F2?
4731 days 8 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
i just really hate spam challenges haha
plus i really didnt stand a chance.
4731 days 8 hours ago
remorawr
you did if you just spammed XD
4731 days 8 hours ago
remorawr
LOL.
4731 days 8 hours ago
DaneWilliams
Yes it concerns me that other people might view me as a challenge threat but in any other challenge other than spamming im useless. So in my opinion, I don't think im much of a threat at this point in the game. And no way in hell would I ever give up immunity to anyone. Even if it was my most trusted friend in the world that I was giving it to.
4731 days 8 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
i saw the challenge like, the morning after. that gave the others a 12-hour headstart. from then, i had no chance.
4731 days 8 hours ago
DaneWilliams
fair enough
4731 days 8 hours ago
jogo248
If there is another spam challenge than god help me, if its another luck or puzzle challenge than god help everyone else
4731 days 7 hours ago
DaneWilliams
ikr
4731 days 7 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
lmao.
4731 days 7 hours ago
DaneWilliams
hey i just realised that im the only Slytherin member left in the game
4731 days 7 hours ago
remorawr
congrats
:) for outlasting your tribe
4731 days 7 hours ago
bingo21
I would have liked to campaign harder but I've been spending alot of time at the hospital with my grandmother so that ruined my chances of winning immunity. I just have to hope that people will see that I'm out on a limb. Not everyone can make the finals and I'm a way of getting there. Every vote counts and I hope I don't go home on the night when I was at the hospital.
4731 days 7 hours ago
DaneWilliams
"waiting for the others to cast they votes"
4731 days 7 hours ago
remorawr
aww! I'm very sorry bingo! :(

open group

Survivor: Hogwarts

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!